this is a short story (updated!)

Gio and Lily are dating. They are ALMOST married . (they live together) 0 kids with 1 great dane. Jackie on the other hand is happy with her own family and 2 kids , with 1 shiba inu.  Gio is 23, Lily is 26.

Gio gets down on one knee with a capsule in his hand. He carefully opens the box , it contains a ring with a real diamond on it . He says , "Liliana, will you marry me?" Lily is in shock and can't believe her eyes, tears fall from her eyes and she yells "YES!". Gio slides the ring on her ring finger and spins her around in joy. 

Gio and Lily get a house together, and are planning on kids in the future , but of course they say "Let's take it slow" .

Gios POV: 

April 6th: Hey Lily , I wanna take you on a date . 7:30?

Lily POV: Of course, since it's 5:30 now i'll start getting ready.

Lily wears a tight , fitted, white crop-top right above her belly button , and a light pink coat with a furry hood. To top it off she wears light pink heels, jewelry and victoria's secret perfume.

Gio wears a white vest, black fitted shirt, baggy jeans , jewelry , his beanie, balances, and a cologne (one that actually smells good)

Gios Pov: "Get in the car , I have a surprise waiting !!"

Lilys Pov: "Gio nooo, now I owe you something back!!"

Gios pov: "No you don't, I never asked for it so don't give me it."

Lily's Pov: "Whatever Gio." 

Lily gets in the car and Gio pulls out warm Raising Canes and ColdStone ice cream (it's inside a freezer, yes there is car freezer thingys or whatever)  

Lilys Pov: (Already eating the raising canes) "Thank you!" she says muffled with food in her mouth.

Gios Pov" "Your welcome, Lily. Slow down you're gonna choke.

Lilys Pov: " OHHH??"

Gios Pov: "NOOO NOT LIKE THAT!!"

They both continue eating on their car date , later went food shopping .

(time skip 2 years)

Gio is 25 and Lily is 28, (still married with 2 great danes since the other one got pregnant somehow maybe a bird started hitting it from the back)

Gio is streaming and Lily comes into the room .

Gios Pov: "...*mind*..." dayum she's so fine 😍😍 (ok reality) Lily, what happened? I'm streaming rn.

Lilys Pov: ...

Gios Pov: Uhm, helloo did you js turn into a non-verbal toddler?..

Lilys Pov: Gio shut up damnit the dog shat on the floor!

Gio cleans it up ofc, anyways Gio gets off live and cooks something for Lily while she plays fortnite and wins no games whatsoever. She turns it off though to try Gios food.

Gios Pov: Here , i made you some dinner , how does it taste i've been trying to learn how to cook.

Lilys pov: This shit is ass but keep trying maybe i'll help you one day

Gios Pov: aw man ! 

1 Week later. 🧍‍♂️ 

Gio and Lily go to a water park , with a hotel they are staying in for the trip nearby. Lily and gio go on many rides, and they are very happy coming back from the water park . Gio stares at Lily , realizing how happy he is with her and how she changed his life. (I won't add more detail and keep going cause if they read this i don't want them to be uncomfortable cause i'm not weird🌚)

They wake up in the morning , and Lilys legs won't work, And gio wakes up to knocking at his hotel door, and a piece of the head board is missing. 

Man at door:

Sir we have been getting noise complaints of inappropriate sounds. If this happens again we will have to kick you out of this hotel .

Gios Pov: Yes sir, won't happen again.

Since Lily lost the ability to walk , Gio packs their bags and leaves cause it was their last day anyways. They get IHOP on the way back js so that they are energized for the drive back home. Lily gets an ultrasound and turns out it's twins (girls).  She is happy but scared , so is Gio. 

Lily: Gio, we need to prepare for them! they are NOT sleeping with us with their crying.

Gio: Your right i need my beauty sleep cause i'm a princess 👸 

Lily: Shut up.

Lily and Gio are home and they are going to Target for baby supplies. They got cribs, wallpaper, a carriage, diapers, clothes , a BUNCH of clothes, accessories and baby plates, and utensils.

guys i'm not weird i promise