Mission in Enderant

Enderant Union, Mühlkastel

In the former city of Mühlkastel, this city was once prosperous, but discrimination against Norma was high. The city is nothing but ruins with the corpses of civilians and Enderant soldiers scattered everywhere. Octopedal robots were seen roaming these cities along with German troops carrying armored vehicles.

German Soldier 5#: Area clear!

German Lieutenant Colonel 4#: Looking for people, look for cover, advance, flak them!

German Lieutenant 5#: Just another day in the office.

When they pass the ruined building, one of the German soldier's feet gets held by someone, when that soldier looks to the ground, it is a wounded man.

Enderant People 5# (M): You... will never get away... from this...

But the German soldier let go of the hand holding his leg, and as the dying man crawled to stop them, suddenly, a large unit appeared in front of him.

(Löwe)

The man leaned against the wall, and then pressed his gunshot wound on his stomach, saw this machine approaching him, he had no idea why this New Norma was very strong than them? 

Enderant People 5# (M): Is... this war... is a curse for us? Humans?

Then the man looked to his right and saw Enderant citizens begging for forgiveness from the German troops, but they were killed by these silvery blue machines, some tried to take cover behind Mana shields, but still, they died with their Mana shields broken through by the cannons of these machines.

Enderant People 5# (M): You dirty monsters! You guys... using these machines to clean your hands... you are barbarians!

Then the man turned back to the machine known to be a Legion unit named Löwe made in Germany. Then without further ado, the Löwe finished off the man with a shot from its 120mm cannon.

*Boom!

-----------------------------------------------------

This is the 3rd day of the German remnant invasion of Enderant Union. The Germans using the drone units called "the Legion" to overwhelmed the enemy armor units, clearing the trenches, and also play a critical role of electronical warfare. Their very special unit, the Eintagsfliege, play a important rule to jam the Light of Mana communication lines, and also, part of air defenses. 

A flock of Eintagsfliege can cover the entire sky, creating a dark and eerie atmosphere. When a flock of Eintagsfliege had gathered at one point and crowded into the battle area, all communication was cut off. 

Only in two days, 30% of Enderant Union's territory is occupied. Any resistance from Mana society in Enderant will be finieshed. The Legion drones can differentiate between Norma and Mana people, so there's no obstacles for these machine to carry out a purge agains the Mana society in Enderant Union.