Chuck's POV

I walk into the apartment after my shift at the wingeria. I close the door behind me, turning to face the room. My roommate, Taylor, is sitting on the couch with a controller in his hands and his headphones on his ears. I glanced at the TV screen to see that he was playing a video game. I walked over to the TV and stopped next to it, catching his attention. I wave slightly and he smiles, pausing the game and taking his headphones off, letting them rest on his shoulders.
"Hey," He says, waving back.
"Hey," I say back with a smile before turning around and walking to my room.

After I change out of my work uniform, I walk back into the living room, taking a seat next to Taylor, who has resumed his game. I look at the screen, occasionally glancing at him while I wait for him to finish the game. Once he finally does, he takes his headphones off again, this time setting them down on the coffee table in front of us.
"You wanna hang out tonight?" He asks, turning the TV to a two-player game.
"Yeah, sure," I respond, completely downplaying how much I love hanging out with him. At this point, I've just accepted the fact that I'm in love with my roommate/best friend.
"Cool. I'll order a pizza," He says, standing up. I give him a slight nod, my eyes following him. He walks over to the wall next to the kitchen counter and grabs the wall-mounted phone, about to call the pizzeria. My eyes linger on him for a second, a soft smile on my face before I look away, turning my attention to the TV instead. The game he put on is a two-player FPS. I turn to Taylor, who's giving our address to the pizzeria. He hangs up the phone before walking over to the couch and sitting in the spot he had been before.

After playing the same FPS game for about 3 hours straight and eating most of the pizza we ordered, Taylor yawns and turns to me.
"You wanna just, like, put a movie on or something?" He asks.
"Sure," I respond before standing up. I switch the console back to regular TV and sit back down. I turn on Netflix, scrolling for a few minutes before deciding on a random horror movie. I relax into the couch, Taylor next to me. Most of my attention is on the movie, but considering the fact I'm basically half-asleep, that's not much. Suddenly I feel a bit of weight on my shoulder. I turn my head and, to my surprise, see Taylor asleep, his head resting on my shoulder. I just look at him for a few seconds, feeling my face heat up slightly before smiling softly. I wrao my arm around him, pulling him closer. I rest my head on his and close my eyes. eventually falling asleep.