Twitter Live PT 1?

Start from the beginning

"So, does that sound alright?"

Max asks, letting Harvey hear the backing track.

"Yeah, sounds great, Max. Fans are gonna love it"

"Yeah, they will. I've got an idea if you're up for it. Let's do the twitter live, do a sort of 'Ask me anything"

Harvey's ears perked up, he knew that ask me anything could literally be anything because why else would they do their live on twitter?

"Let's just give it a go"

Max smiles, setting up the live. A few fans come in, because of the account the boys have made, they set it to only allow the older fans to join streams. 

"Aright, we have...hardcoreMill6 asking you, Harvey, Ever went skinny dipping?"

Harvey blushes at this but wants to act professionally until he sees where this was going.

"Yeah, Max forgot to pack my trunks so I just jumped into the lake"

Harvey smiles, taking the chance to answer another question.

"Max, this is for you from Max'sHornyHusband"

"My..what?"

Max stutters, a slight twitch in his shorts.

"Longest jerk session you've ever had?"

"Ok..so, last month then. It's extremely hot, I'm the horniest I've ever been, a wet, throbbing mess. I edge myself for a good hour before blowing one of the biggest loads I've ever blown"

Max grins, impressed by his own experience, he lies back on the sofa, his arm round Harvey as his bulge begins to bring attention.

As the video continues, they both want to get further into the game. One question makes Max force out a cheeky grin because only he had seen Harvey in this.

"What's the sexiest item of clothing you own?"

One fan asks.

Harvey looked at Max, both knowing in sync exactly what piece of clothing Harvey had that was the sexiest. In just a few moments, Harvey returns, wearing this sexy, soft, frilly red dress with some lacy, transparent red socks going all up his knees. Just to top it off, Harvey had slipped on some red panties underneath the dress. 

"Fuck, this dress makes me throb"

"You look so damn sexy"

Max growls, clenching his hand trying to contain his excitement. He needed to get down to business...

"Let's move on"

Max stutters, getting almost lost in the sight of Harvey once he'd bent over the sofa, exposing his juicy ass to the camera.

"Bunch of random questions...concerts, clothing"

Max mutters, then widening his eyes at the next question.

"You to ever tried to suck your own dick?"

Harvey's heart flutters because he had been able to do it for a while now and had also taught Max to. 

"Why don't we...give them a tutorial?"

Harvey whispers, to Max, pausing the stream for a second for them both to get comfortable.

When the stream is resumed, the horny, desperate fans in the chat can see Max and Harvey nude, legs over their head on the edge of the sofa. A good few of the fans watching the stream were stroking themselves to the sight of Max and Harvey, it was just too good not to. Harvey had taken his dress off as well as the panties, just the red socks remain. Max was sitting next to him, legs over his head.