chapter 6

Class 12th

It was a free period today. PT teacher was sitting in the class, his head down resting on the bench probably sleeping.

While, students were busy chit chatting, playing red hands, playing pen house and roaming from third row to first like a monkey jumping from one reiling to another.

The children were sitting in their  friend circle group. Four benches before the last bench, Kashish was sitting on her seat.

She was hearing a knocking sound from under her seat, which she was trying to ignore, but her patience level was coming to an end.

Closing her book, she took a deep breath and turned back with a tight smile.

"Will you please stop knocking my seat? " She grunted her teeth.

"Nope."

"Iyaan." Her voice held warning.

"Kashish." His with mischieovous.

"Go to hell" She yelled and turned back to her seat.

He stopped and leaned closer to her ear, "Ever since you passed class eight, you have become very fluent in back reply. "

"Now God has given us the tongue,so it is meant to be used only." She replied back and turned her head till her shoulder.

" I didn't knew God told you to use this tongue only in front of me. " He Mocked and looked up at the wall with a 'seriously' look.

" Are you mad? "

"Not me. You definitely are. " He said and moved towards his friends before flicking his finger at her forehead.

"Batmeez."

"Let's play a game. You can study later too. " Her friend said, dragged her to her bench.

Two more girls of her class were sitting there.

"Let's play truth and dare. " One of her classmate said.

They spin a pen which landed on Mahi.

"Truth or dare? "

"Dare."

Others smirked and whispered something in each other's ear's and nod.

"Go and Tell Sourabh that he is bloody asshole. " Ankita said.

Mahi stand up and walked near his desk and said and walked back to where they were sitting.

"What did he say? "Simran asked .

" Nothing. He was busy chatting with his girlfriend. " She shrugged her shoulders.

" He has brought the phone again? " Kashish asked and get a yes in reply.

"Ok, leave it. Let's spin the pen. " Mahi said and spin the pen again. This time it landed on kashish.

"Dare."

She looked at her friends who grinned at her with smug look.

"Did you see that desk. " Mahi pointed at the last bench, where group of boys were playing and chatting.

"Yeah, what about them? " She asked still unsure of their plan.

"Take this water and pour it on Mayank's head. "

"What! No! " She whisper yelled at them.

But they pay no heed to her words and pushed her towards their desk.

Kashish with a slow step walked towards their desk, turned her head towards her friend give her a puppy look.

"Go! " Ankita mouthed

"No! " She whisper back.

"You are going or not. "

She looked at the boys, who still didn't recognise her presence. Taking this as a chance she poured whole water on mayank's head and ran to her seat.

"What the fuck! " Girls heared him cursing , they put their hand on their mouth to stop themselves from laughing.

All that happened was that they again hear a curse. This time from her friend.

They looked horrified at front seeing her friend's head being wet and water pouring from above the bottle by Nishu.

"It was a dare. " He smirked and walked back to his friends.

Kashish looked back , her eyes met with a nasty one who winked at her.

"I'm sure,they did it intentionally for spilling water on his darn friend's head." Ankita muttered and took a hold of her water bottle and was about to pour it on Iyaan's head but one glare from him. She changed the direction of the water bottle spilling it on mayank's head
again.

"What am I, a gutter that you are spilling on me again and again. " He angrily snapped at her and spill water of his bottle on her head.

"You! "

Seeing this Mahi also walked towards their desk and spill the water on his friends head.

"Tit for tat. "

Seeing this Iyaan pour the water on her head."Tit for Tat. "

He has just said it, when a cold wave hit on his face.

"Who the hell.... " He looked at his front, seeing fuming kashish holding the water bottle in her hand.

"Tit for Tat. " She replied sarcastically.

This was all that was needed  to add salt to the burn to start and WW3 started.

On one side there were girls and on the other side there were boys who were standing with bottles in their hands.

"Avengers Assemble. " Mayank said.

Boom!

World War 3 started.

One is throwing water from here and the other from there someone is on top of someone else and someone is taking help of copy to get elected.

"How dare you touch my pretty face. "

"Like this. "

Mahi said throwing milton bottle on his side which he dodged off.

" Mental women. "

" Mental men. "

"My silky hair. " Nishu groaned, when Ankita pull his hear.

"Ah! My head. " She hissed when her head hit with desk.

"Leave my foot. You crazy women. " Iyaan shouted pushing her away.

"Never push me again. " She pushed him back, making him fall down on his friend.