Embryonic Fluids

Samuel spoke loudly and sounded quite commanding, "Dentist, I hope you don't mind, I have preferences for-whiskey."
"Whiskey? Well? ... as long as you brush your teeth, you should be-."
Before the dentist could say anything else, Samuel barfed up whiskey and an excess of partly digested breakfast items. He stepped back from Samuel and looked down at his apron then at his shoes. His pants and shoes were ruined for the day, but he kept his cool as best as possible.
The dentist's assistant, Margaret, had her back against the wall and her hands up near her face as though to steer clear from the mess.
Samuel gargled uncomfortably and mumbled, "Sorry."
The dentist turned towards his assistant and began, "Well-uh. Uh. Okay... Margaret?" He paused and noted the dripping mess that spilled onto his side of the patient's seat. "Margaret, uh."
"Yes, Dr. Bryer?"
"Go ahead and set me up that X-Ray again? I appreciate-I would appreciate that."
"Set up the X-Ray again?"
"Yeah. We're gonna run three more hours of scans since it seems like there could be another issue here."
"Doctor?"
"We'll do three... maybe eight... hours of scans."

In the parking lot, a new dental patient and his wife were speaking with one of Murphy's Dentistry & Restaurant owners who had parked their BMW in the handicap stall with his name plastered over the handicap sign sloppily.
"Excuse me," called out the husband, attempting to gain the attention of the owner.
"Yes! How may I help you, sir?" He smiled while locking up his car, mashing the key fob more than twenty times until he felt satisfied. He turned towards the man and his wife and smiled again asking, "How may I help you, sir?"
The man chuckled and said, "Me and my wife-this is my wife, Shauna, and I'm Phil," while reaching out to shake the owner's hand. "We were both... well-curious about your practices here."
"You'll have to ask someone in the office. I only talk business during work hours."
"Oh, are you not open today, sir?"
"The office is open, sure."
They both stared at each other still smiling, though at an awkward pause in their conversation.
Phil asked, "I was wondering if... so, should I talk to Dr. Murphy, then?"
"Oh, Murphy?"
"Yes, sir."
"Murphy's the name of the business, but there is no Dr. Murphy."
"What do you mean? Is he not the founder and owner of-Murphy's-Dentistry..." He looked at his wife for encouragement.
Shauna added, "And Restaurant?"
The business owner said, "Yeah, Murphy-he was one of the co-founders-incidentally."
"So, he's not the owner-who named the business?"
"The founder was Adolf Kitski, but he had a falling out with the co-owner."
"Then it was renamed?"
"It was always named Murphy's Dentistry and Restaurant, now can I actually help you, sir, or may I-be on my way?"
Phil asked, "Your name, sir? I didn't get your name."
"My name is Douglas Sigel. I'm one of the practitioners. Not working right now."
"Ah, I see."
"Yeah," Douglas said, holding firmly to his position and grinning excessively.
Phil and Shauna stared at his face, noticing the failures of Botox.