chapter 17

"Suuuun". Sky woke up from a nightmare screaming in fear calling out his younger brothers name. As kuea navigated the kitchen in search for some midnight snacks he was shocked to hear a loud scream coming from the room sky was using.with quick steps kuea burst into the room only to find a shaken and sweating sky.sky was still sobbing im his dream as kuea was trying to wake him up " sky!sky please wake up its just a dream,sky!" Kuea really tried shaking sky to wake up with no success as lian entered the room." Lian,his not waking up " kuea said to lian defeated "i have tried shaking him and calling him but no his not waking up" kuea was in the verge of tears as lian helped him step aside as he tried to wake up sky .
Kuea who was seated at sky's feet started harming a song that his late grand father used to sing to him to comfort him .sky was still not awake but at least he seemed to calm down at kuea's calming voice, noticing the effect of kuea's voice lian encouraged kuea to come more closer to sky,and after a few seconds sky suddenly woke up and crushed kuea into a hug as he kept on blubbering out of breath.
Sky: papa! Make it stop please,it hurts.

Kuea started saying soothing words as he slowly rubbed Sky's back
A couple of hours later
In the dining room Lian was enjoying his breakfast with kuea when sky walked in.
Sky:(with a smug) some how the air in this room,,ricks of last( looking at both his parents who were nervous)

Kuea checks turned an adorable red shed as he tried to hide the fact that he was blushing because of sky's words.lian invited sky to join them for breakfast as he continues to fill kuea's plate with carrots.
Kuea:( pouting) hia! I don't want any more carrots
Lian: just this few ok,eat up

Sky: the same old beakering ,couples in love stink( in low tone but still kuea was able to hear)
Kuea:(nervously) uhm sky,how are you filling know? You really had as scared back then
Lian: That was really intense
Kuea: hia and i are just concerned thats all
Sky: really you're know concerned about me huh( snaps at kuea)
Kuea: sky?,whats wrong with been worried about some one huh
Sky : even if you're the one to blame for all of this hu,just like you were to blame for what happened to uncle ping for what happened btwn me and p'gun
Lian:( standing up) sky stop it ,his just worried about you
Sky: dad, its all his fault,all of it is his fault he never cared about anyone but his stupid singing career not even you and you still keep up with him.he ruined a man's life who later took his revenge on me and ruined me.i hate him from the core
Lian: sky stop it already( with rage in his eyes) how dare you

As Lian and sky started to engage in their screaming match kuea stood up and started to fill his chest compressing  and finding it hard to breath,tears started rolling down his cheeks as he tried uproaching the duo.with a loud bang sky and Lian looked behind them only to find kuea unconscious .