I forced a smile and looked up to Mom as she took the last step.

“Brianna, mag uusap muna kami ng Ate mo.”

“Yes, Mama.” She let go of me and went up stairs again.

Pinanood ko siyang umakyat pagkatapos ay tumingin kay Mama na seryoso ng nakatingin sa akin.

“In the library, Liberty.”

Sumunod ako sa kanya at hindi ko mapigilan na mapatingin sa paligid ko. I am glad that Brianna will be living here, kompleto sa gamit at hindi siya maghihirap. She will live a comfortable life and it is enough reason for me to accept this. Hindi ako magsisisi, hindi dapat ako magsisi.

We entered an office in a library. I looked at her as she opened the envelope in front of me, pagkatapos ay binigay niya sa akin ang nilalaman nitong papeles.

“Just so you know that she is now under my name and it only means that she will get her inheritance from me, maghahati sila ni Andra basically.”

I looked at the paper and my eyes went wide when I saw what it was.

She now legally acknowledged Brianna as her daughter. Brainna’s birth certificate now is complete with details.

I bit my lips. This is what I've been waiting for ever since, but she refused to do so when she gave birth to Brianna. Kahit si Brianna na lang ay sapat na sa akin, hindi ko na hihilingin na pati iyon ay gawin niya sa akin.

Napahinga ako ng malalim. “T-thank you, Ma.”

I might sound ridiculous thanking her for officially acknowledging Brianna but it is what it is. Pati si Papa ay ito rin ang hiling at ngayon nga ay tuluyan na itong nangyari. Hindi ko pa rin maiwasang makaramdam ng saya.

“Of course, I did my part so I hope you will do your part too. Have you packed your things?”

Nabura ang maliit na ngiti sa labi ko sa klase ng tanong niya.

“Nakapaghanda na po ako kahapon…sasamahan ko na lang si Brianna mamaya at…tatapusin kong ano man ang namamagitan sa amin ni Pierce.”

Just saying it out loud caused me so much pain. Ilang araw ko rin itong pilit na hindi isipin at ngayon ay mangyayari na nga. Kung pwede lang sana…

I pinched my thighs to get a hold of myself. There is no used of having second thought in here, kailangan na itong matapos at ako ang magtatapos.

“Do I look pretty, Ate?” She turned around, showing me her fit and I smiled.

She is wearing a black leggings paired with her black skirt and her t-shirt tucked in. The shirt  she’s wearing is an official merch of Pierce. I half ponytailed her hair and applied a minimal make up on her face.

Ako naman ay nakasuot rin ng black long sleeves at jeans lang. I also tucked it in and wore white converse shoes. I ponytail my hair and wear a white cap right after.

Habang papalapit ang oras ay mas lalo akong kinakabahan. My heart was pounding hard and fast not because of my excitement.

Paulit-ulit akong huminga ng malalim habang nasa byahe kami habang pakanta-kanta lang si Brianna sa tabi ko. This concert somehow diverted her attention and I am glad that she is coping up so well with the death of our father.

“Ate, lets’ go!” She dragged me and we got in an aisle for VIP’s.

The venue was already packed with people even though it was still early. He is holding his concert in the biggest arena in the country, and looking at the number of people around me right now, I realized how big he is as an artist.