Ch 2

The Bureau of Magic

Is the center of the magic realm.

They control and enforce the law.

The there a those who are in control.

They were called the Divine Visionaries.

The Divine Visionaries are the core of the Bureau of Magic.

Their role is to carefully consider what the people in the country desire.

They have everything in control.

„IT CAN'T GO ON LIKE THAT.", screamed a member of the government.

Or maybe not.

„Many people are missing or are brutally murdered and you dont't know how to solve this or who is behind this?!", said another man.

„How can you call yourself Divine Visionaries if you can't solve this!"

A man with dark brown hair spoke in a cold tone:

„Quiet. How can you barge in here, you know you are breaking the rules. It's best if you leave right now if you don't want to be thrown into jail for breaking the rules.", spoke the man known as Orter Madl.

The first men who barged into the meeting went red in the face from rage.

„WHY YOU....", he screamed.

Suddenly a green flame lit in the room and a old man stood on there.

The man was known as Wahlberg a Former Divine Visionaries and currently the Headmaster of the famous magic school Easton Magic Academy.

„Now now gentlemans, its not the time to fight. Its best if you leave the room right now. We Are now holding a meeting and we do not wish to be disturbed.", Wahlberg spoke and waved his wand to throw out the intruders out the door and locket it.

Then Wahlberg adressed the 8 people that sat in the room.

„Now that everybody is here, we shall start the emergrency meeting."

Wahlberg sat himself on a chair.

He had a grim expression.

„Headmaster Wahlberg do you know what is Happening here? Why are suddenly Monsters that nobody ever heard from appearing.", spoke Madl.

„Yes. These Monster are consuming Human Flesh and are difficult to defeat.", spoke another man known as Kaldo Gehenna.

„If we don't know how to defat then the the whole magic realm is in gravely danger.", spoke a Woman.

The Woman was known as Spohina Biblia.

„First of all. Headmaster do you know something about these Monsters and how we could defat then.", asked Kaldo.

Wahlberg sat in silence.

And then he spoke.

„These Monsters are known as Demons."

Silence filled the Room until Wahlberg conitued.

„Demons Are Former humans that have been Transformed into Demons." Wahlberg spoke.

„Did you said former humans? Is there a way to turn then back?",asked Rayne Ames.

„No there is no way to turn them back. The only way is to eliminating them.", said Wahlberg.

Silence filled the room once again.

„But how should we defat them?", asked Rayne.

Wahlbergs expression took a deep frown.

„I'm afraid we are not able to defat them.", he said.

The man known as Renatus Revol sprang from his Seat and shouted:

„Headmaster there has to be a way! We can't let these Demons harm the Magic Realm any longer!"

The headmaster sat still and then meet the eyes of the people in the Room.

„I think there is only one option. But i don't think that you will be thrilled about the proposal i'm about to make, even then it's only our only option."

„When it does not break the rules of our realm, then i think we can hear your proposal.", spoke Madl.

Wahlberg reached into his Robe and pulled a flat round coin out and placed it on the table.

„Long time ago i had a friend that has founded a Organisation that are hunting these Demons. After saving my friend from a tradegy, he promised me if i ever need help he will offer astistance. When i found out that Demons are roaming in the magic realm i contacted my friend and he agreed to send someone that can defeat the demons.", spoke the old man and waved his wand to the coin.

A Image sprang on the table and displayed a beautiful girl whose face wasn't shown.

(Please pretend that the Face is blurred out)

The people around the table became mesmerised.

Even though the Image didn't showed a face, the people in the room could tell that this girl is really beautiful.

And how will only one person be able to help us?", Madl asked.

My friend agreed to to send her because she is a Hashria.", replied Wahlberg.

On the look of the faces of the Divine Visionaries he could tell they don't know what a Hashira is.

My friend is the leader of the Demon Slayer Corps. In the Demon Slayer Corps, There are ten Ranks in total. The highest-ranked Demon Slayers are known as the Hashira.
They possess extraordinary skills. Like the Divine Visionaries. The Demon Slayer Corps Is an organization completely unrecognized by the government...," Wahlberg was cut of by Madl.

Excuse me for the interruption but that means that they are criminals, when they are unrecognized by the government, that means they have broken the Rules of our Realm. They should be punished."

That may be the case but they do don't answer to our government because they exist in the Lackmagic Realm behind the barrier.", said Wahlberg an prepared himself.

It was dead silent and then hell broke lose.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT"

You want Lackmagic to help us! Headmaster this is against the Rules!", spoke Madl again.

Please calm down. This is our only option. Or does someone have a better idea?", spoke the Headmaster and looked around the people.

Everybody went silent und Madl asked:

„When will she arrive?"

The Headmaster smiled an replied:

„I think she is already on her way."

And looked outside the window where he spottet a crow.

Leviathan-