Prologue: Before the transference

New Eden, United Federation

Is it a lovely day in the world of osteria.
New Eden, The Capital of The United federation have seen much changes after the second abbysal war. The people are walking around The Capital doing their day to day lives peacefully.

Imperial Palace, United Federation

There a man, who look no older than 25 is sitting in his chair and doing paperworks.
The man is none other than William Smith. The current emperor of the United Federation. "A lot has Changed hasn't it",
Said William Smith. "Indeed it has" "Said by a girl who have just entered William's Room who's name is serenity". "I just hope everything would be Peaceful from now on though".

Washington DC, United States.

A man is walking in the hallway of the White house where the President of the United States resides. He is holding a report about the new development of the USAF's New Fighter. The 6th Gen air superiority fighters.
"Mr. President, I have brought you the new about the development of our new air superiority fighters, two companies are competing for the production of their Designs. Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman have summited their designs for thew 6th Gen fighters". "The President looked at him and says, "The Same old bastards huh? Leave it on my desk and you're free to go".

Northrop Grumman's YF-44

Lockheed Martin's YF-42

----------------------------------------------------------------------

New Eden, United Federation

The capital of the united Federation is as lively as ever. Many people are walking doing their business. Vehicles roam the roads that stretch as far as the eye could see.
Then suddenly, A Bright white Flash engulfed the sky catching everyone off guard.

Imperial Palace, New Eden, United Federation

A man named Arthur Fenrir who is the head butler in the Imperial Palace is running as fast as he could and soon enters William's study room in where President Jim Douglas is in as well.

Arthur Fenrir: "Your Majesty, Mr. President. I am to inform you about the phenomenon that is currently happening. Just today, a Bright white light have engulfed the Sky causing people to have temporary Blindness. Reports from the Ark space Station states that it's not only happening here. The white light have engulfed the entire planet's sky".

William: "I also am aware of the Blight White light. But I didn't know that it covers the entire planet. Since we've failed to detect it. It is likely that it is not from the abbys"

Arthur Fenrir: "other Countries such as Commonwealth of Astra, unified state of Mistral, Germania Kaiserreich, Imperial Republic of Soren, Imperium of Lorent and other more countries has informed us that the same thing is happening in their country".

----------------------------------------------------------------------

10 thousand Light years away from Osteria, lies a Blue Planet. A planet which once had 7 continent, now is only down to 6. If seen from a far. One would think of it as a blue marble.