Meeting with family members ♥️

A chose is going on in Jeon mansion as their son in law coming first time.

" KIM NAMJOON GET THE HELL OUT FROM THIS KITCHEN "
" JEON JONG SUK GET YOUR ASS OUT FROM MY KITCHEN "

Two loud voice could be heard while other members sign 9th time in the morning.

So the thing is as today their son in law coming so Jeon Iu and Kim Seokjin making special food and Min Yoongi is helping them so seeing them making food our handsome ceo's can't sit peacefully so they too enter in kitchen to show their skills but they turn the whole kitchen in a disaster so now their gorgeous wives throwing them out from the kitchen nothing much.

Now they both sitting on the couch in living room pouting while grandpa Jeon looking at them with pity.

And yeah our cool grandma Jeon, Jimin and hobi watching their drama.

Ohh I forgot to tell that after coming from the hospital Jeon Iu share the whole tea with her best friend Kim Seokjin and invite him so now Kim couple in Jeon mansion.

" when will they come " said Mrs Jeon coming from the kitchen with Jin and Yoongi after making food.

Soon the door bell ring they all get excited run toward main door open it but their all excitement suicide by jumping from the top floor of Jeon's Heaven ( their company's name ) seeing the person infront of them.

It's Yang Shin cousin of Jimin and junkook but always want to marry Junkook because of his handsomeness and for money but she don't know that he is The Mafia King.

Shin standing with her suitcase but seeing all members infront of her she got happy thinking they all are waiting for him.

" ohh shin what are I doing here " ask grandma Jeon.

" grandma can't I come here and I also missing u guys so much " shin said extra cutely while all members looking at her being all annoyed.

" it's okay come inside " said Mrs Jeon blankly.

Seeing the decoration in the living Shin said " aww u guys did it for me thankyou so much " all members looking at her blankly.

Jimin said with a smirk " it's not for u it's for my brother in law ".

Shin got shock hearing him ask " whose brother in law whom are u talking about ".

" my brother in law my jungkookie hyungie's husband " said Jimin extra sweetly while all members smirk at her pale face.

" junkook married " said Shin frozen on the spot. ( dhumtananana dhendhentana 🤣🤣 )