First day of High school[part 3]

A week later;
Such a nice morning I said while getting up from bed.
I took a shower and got dressed and packed my bag for school.
I hope my first day would be good enough I thought.
- Naeun my mom called.
- Coming I said while going downstairs.
- Everyone was already sitting in the dining table and waiting for me.
- Good Morning I said while pulling the chair to sit.
- Mom made an omlette and a toast with a cup of coffee.
- Mashipta(tasty in korean) I said while getting up to leave for school.
- Have a good day at school mom said while sipping the cup of tea.
- Thanks I said while getting on my dad's car.

After ten minutes ride I finnaly reached my school.
I knew that Minji would be waiting for me at the front gate but I was wrong she was indeed waiting for but with none other than Suhwan.
Minji  looked at me while smirking and greeted my dad with Suhwan.
When I looked at her smirk I knew that Suhwan told her about the deal.
She just smirked and came towards me while saying you are quite a secret keeper.
- Umhm right Suhwan said while coming towards me and runned his fingers through my hair and smirked.
I just stood there speechless and said 'annoying' while entering the school.
Suhwan took me and Minji to our classroom while putting his hands on my shoulder and introduced me to his bestest friends.
Suhwan said this is Kyung and this is Seojun.
Their group also known as playboy's.
You should know why I said playboy don't you.

After a while,

The class ended and the teacher went out of the classroom.
When the class was going on I could feel his eyes glancing at me so I went towards me after the class ended and said is their something wrong with my face?
- No there's something wrong with my eyes he replied.
- What do you mean? I asked.
- It's just that I can't stop looking at you.
- Goshh,how annoying is this man.
He just won't stop with his cheesy lines I whispered to myself while turning away from him and I felt a hand on my wrist and pulling me towards him.
Do you know what happened next?

I felt right on top of him and I looked around if anyone was there but there wasn't.
I thought to myself If there wasn't anyone then why did he pulled him.
Just when I was thinking he changed the sides and got on top me instead of me.
- What are you doing I asked innocently.
- Nothing..just admiring you.
- But there isn't anyone near us.
- That's why I am doing it.
- What do you mean?
- He replied by saying you won't understand and got up from me and went away while scratching his head.

I was just lying on the floor wondering what he meant and Minji saw me and helped me get up.
- You are so careless Minji said while helping me get up.

His POV

Suhwan - I don't know why I did that but it makes me think about it again and again.Is this love?he muttered to himself while scratching his head and went away from Naeun.

Meanwhile,
- I was eating lunch in the cafeteria with Minji and some new friends I just met.
Just then I saw Yoojin(, Suhwan dared about)coming towards me and said you look quite close with my sugar.I saw you at the front gate.

- Huh?I said Who sugar again?
- Don't act so innocent?
- Don't just keep lying to yourself that Suhwan likes you Wonhee(my new friend) said to Yoojin while defending me.
- While we are saying nicely please get out from our table Minji said.
- Yes please do because you are wasting our time Noa said(my new friend).
- Can you go now I said.
- Rude Yoojin said and went away.
Thanks for standing up for me I said to Minji,Wonhee,Noa.
- That's what friends do they said and smiled at me.
- From now on we are the bestest foursome(a group of four friends)Noa said
- Yup we said to her while eating the food.

A few moments later,
- I saw that you made some friends in the first day huh?Impressive Suhwan said while looking at me.
- What do you need now?I asked.
- My mom just called me that your family and ours has went out for a outing and your brother is in his holiday camp so as tomorrow is a holiday in our school as it's the 12th anniversary of our school so school will be closed.
So my mom asked me to take you your home and stay the night in your house.
- My family didn't told me about it.
- I know it was a quick plan.
- Uhgh ok then meet you in a while in the entrance of our school I said.
- Uhmm he replied.

School ended and it was time to go home
I got inside his car and just was about to sit in the backseat when Suhwan stopped me from sitting.
- Sorry he said.
- Why ?I asked
- There is a stain in the backseat don't you see!!
- Ohh,I didn't saw it.
- Your clothes will get dirty so sit in the front seat.
- Ok.
- Have a seat he said while opening the the door for me.
- He said while starting the car "This two days will be a memorable day for you forever"
- Huh? I asked
- He just nodded and started the car.

What was he talking about?Why was it gonna be a memorable day for me,what was he gonna do.If you want to know read the next chapter.

Hope you liked it🎀😌.