Tony - Bruises

(request from Tumblr)

Tony often didn't think too much about the marks you had all over your body, but recently he couldn't help but wonder where the marks had come from.

You sat on the couch with him, watching a movie as his eyes looked over your body.

Countless scratches and bruises, his eye brows furrowed.

"Y/N, what are all these marks from?" He asked as you looked at him.

"Oh, I'm just kind of clumsy that's all." You said as Tony nodded, but he didn't believe you one bit.

"Are you sure that's all that happening?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, I promise Tony."

--

Despite how many times you had reassured Tony he still didn't believe you.

You were getting ready to go out when Tony entered your room.

"You're not going out until you tell me who's leaving those marks on you." He said as you groaned and rolled your eyes.

"Tony, please just trust me. I'm just clumsy as fuck! No one is hurting me, okay? I promise, now I'm going out." You said trying to walk passed him before he blocked the doorway.

"I can't let you do that... Maybe you are telling the truth and if you are I can't let you out. You get all those marks just around the tower? What the hell will happen to you if you're out at some club!?" He asked as you groaned and rubbed your head.

"Tony, what the hell is going on with you lately." You asked as he sighed and moved closer, taking your hand.

"We've finally had some peace, not having to fight or anything and...I've had time to think about how easily I can lose you." He whsiwpred, pulling you into a hug.

You sighed and hugged him back.

"You won't lose my, Tony. Well... You might if you keep not trusting me and not letting me leave." You said with a chuckle as he pulled away to kiss you.

"You're right...but, please just stay with me tonight. Okay?" He asked, not looking at you.

You smiled and kissed him again.

"Okay... We can have a movie night together."