Chapter 312: Caught

  But why did Miyagi do this? Shen Yue could not figure it out.

  Could it be that he missed her and wanted her to return home quickly?

  When this idea came to his mind, Shen Chue thought it was ridiculous.

  "I'm at Lingcheng Mingshi Hospital." Shen Yue replied softly.

  "Are you in the hospital!? Why are you in the hospital?" Jian Shu's tone was immediately filled with worry, "What happened? Just wait, I'll go back to China right away!"

  "Hey, it's not me..." Shen Yue was still there Before she could explain, Jian Shu had already hung up the phone.

  She frowned and looked at the phone, with a bitter smile on her lips.

  This little bit of warmth in my heart was given to me in the end.

  Shen Chuchu didn't know Jian Shu's feelings for her, but she couldn't control her heart.

  She must keep Miyagi away from Song Chuge!
  Otherwise, the Gong family will be implicated...

  Shen Chuo turned around, walked up to Geng Zhi, smiled lightly, "Please help me pass the flowers to Chu Ge."

  "Miss Yue Yue..." Geng Zhi frowned slightly.

  He felt that it would be better for Shen Yue to give the flowers to Song Chuge himself.

  "Tell Miyagi that I'll be waiting for him in his company. If you have anything to say to him," Shen Chue said nothing else, turned around and strode away from the place.

  Do you have something to say to his young master Gong? Geng Zhi's thick eyebrows couldn't help but knit deeper.

  Could it be those words?

  —

  "Did someone come in just now?"

  Song Chuge's brain was foggy. As soon as his lips left Miyagi's lips, he covered them again the next second.

  "Concentrate."

  Qiluo's voice was filled with eternal indulgence.

  The top of Song Chuge's voice and even the top of his heart were itching.

  Because the owner disliked it and was in the way, the gold-rimmed glasses were ruthlessly thrown on the coffee table.

  Immediately, Song Chuge was once again brought into the addictive sweet rhythm by Miyagi.

  ...

  Miyagi wanted to work in the ward, but Song Chuge blushed and drove him away.

  Before leaving, he did not forget to touch his wife's head and kiss her forehead.

  As soon as he walked out of the ward, the breath on Miyagi's body instantly became cold.

  "Protect her." He said to Ah Hui.

  "Yes!" Ah Hui bowed his head respectfully.

  Miyagi stretched out his long legs and walked towards the elevator.

  "Miss Yue Yue said she would wait for you at the company." Geng Zhi followed immediately.

  "I know." There was no warmth in Miyagi's voice.

  -

  Gu Hen, holding flowers in his arms, saw Song Chuge as soon as he walked to the high-end garden of Mingshi Private Hospital.

  She stood under a sycamore tree, staring at the leaves blowing in the breeze.

  Wearing a blue and white vertical striped hospital gown, simple and clean short black hair, her face has become much thinner, and the shallow smile at the corner of her mouth shows her happy mood.

  Song Chuge took a deep breath of fresh air and had already keenly caught a glimpse of Gu Hen out of the corner of his eye.

  The moment he raised his eyes to look at Gu Hen, Song Chuge raised his eyebrows slightly, pretending to be surprised, then raised a smile and walked towards Gu Hen.

  Two familiar bodyguards in black suits quickly followed behind him.

  The high-end garden is an area that can only be entered by guests in the VIP ward. There is no surveillance, and every entrance is guarded by bodyguards.

  When it was time to eat before lunch, there was no one except Song Chuge.

  "Chu Chu."

  Gu Hen met Song Chuge's gaze, smiled gently, raised his leg and was about to walk inside when he was stopped by the bodyguard guarding the door.

  "Let him come in." Song Chuge said warmly.

  Several bodyguards immediately put down their hands and stood back calmly.

  Gu Hen's face was stunned for a moment, then he smiled again, walked to Song Chuge holding the flowers, and handed them to her.

  "Thank you, brother." Song Chuge took it with a smile and looked at Gu Hen.

  Gu Hen now is a little thinner than the last time he saw Gu Hen in Jingcheng Gongzhuang.
  There was a hint of bitterness in Gu Hen's dark pupils.

  Although she was standing so close to him, he felt that she was getting further and further away from him. If she were further away, he might not be able to catch her.

  As if by mistake, Gu Hen hugged Song Chuge tightly.

  The bodyguards behind Song Chuge looked at each other, and a gossipy light flashed in their eyes.

  It was He Jue and Lin Yixiao.

  They were called back from the CE building by Ah Fai.

  Song Chuge frowned deeply, feeling a slight pain in his waist again.

  "Brother, let go." Her voice was slightly cold, "It would be bad if the paparazzi gets photographed."

  They are no longer in a relationship that can be embraced casually.

  But Gu Hen didn't seem to hear her, and instead hugged her tighter, but there was a panic in his heart that the tighter he hugged her, the more she would lose.

  "I'm very worried about you. I came yesterday but was stopped by people from Gongcheng. Chu Chu, I'm sorry, I didn't take good care of you."

  Hearing this apology, Song Chuge's expression did not change in particular.

  "It's okay, brother, haven't you seen me now? There's nothing serious about me. You can return to the competition tomorrow."

  Song Chuge's voice was as clear and calm as ever, but there was always a sense of alienation in it unknowingly. feel.

  "Is the company busy recently?" She changed the subject and hinted that if it was busy, then Gu Hen could go back.

  "It's okay, don't worry about the company. After the game is over, take a good rest and recover from your waist injury." Gu Hen finally let go of her gently.

  "Yes, I will, brother." Song Chuge smiled slightly, and it seemed that there was nothing else to say between them.

  Mu Caiyi has now terminated her contract with Xing Ming, and she doesn't have much to say about the company's operations. After all, Gu Hen is in charge of the company now and has little to do with her.

  If she asked Gu Hen those questions, I wonder how he would react?
  Lin Yixiao raised his watch and glanced at the time, stepped forward and reminded: "Young Madam, it's time, it's time to go back to the ward."

  He could see that Song Chuge didn't seem to be close to this brother, and there was always a sense of awkwardness between the two. A special sense of distance.

  He Jue curled his lips, glanced at Lin Yixiao, and secretly complained in his heart: This guy really has no eyesight. He didn't see the brother and sister reminiscing about the past.

  Lin Yixiao was speechless: Who has no vision?

  "Okay." Song Chuge responded softly and smiled at Gu Hen. "Brother, it's time for me to go back to the ward. You go back first. I will definitely go home after the game."

  After getting Song Chuge's promise Gu Hen, the truest joy appeared in his eyes.

  He raised his hand and touched Song Chuge's head, his voice as gentle as the warm sun, "Well, I'll wait for you to come home."

  "Heh."

  Qin Lesong, fully armed, was lying in the circular flower bed outside the garden, where no one was paying attention except for monitoring. I don't care if there are bees buzzing in my ears.

  The telephoto lens hidden in the branches and leaves magnified the picture of the two embracing, and the corners of Qin Lesong's mouth raised a sinister curve.

  Suddenly, he felt someone holding the back of his neck.

  "Sir, my young master would like to ask you to speak."

  The cold voice fell into his ears, and Qin Lesong trembled all over.

  Looking at the men in black suits, he couldn't tell whether they were from Miyagi or from other forces.

  It wasn't until he got into the extended luxury car and saw unfamiliar faces that Qin Lesong realized that he had boarded the pirate ship and would never get off again.

  The man's white shirt was neat and clean, and he was holding a document with his knuckled fingers. He was looking at it intently, as if he didn't notice the obvious movement.

  He was just browsing the files, but he exuded a coldness in his bones.

  (End of chapter)