Chapter 302: Opening the Light
  Song Chuge watched with gusto, as if the person Wei Wei was imitating was not her.

  Gong Luoluo's mouth kept twitching.

  When did she do that?

  Ninja...

  Ever since coming to this show, Gong Luoluo found that he had been forced to practice becoming a ninja. In fact, this indirectly shows that they have a good relationship.

  "Wei Wei, you are wrong, Song Chuge dares to touch my butt?" When Gong Luoluo curled his lips, he inadvertently turned his head and looked in the direction of Song Chuge.

  The two eyes collided in the air.
  Song Chuge smiled slightly and said in a calm and gentle tone: "Dare you dare? Luoluo will give it a try tonight and you will know."

  "Oh, ho, ho!" The gossiping cheers rang out in the hall again. .

  Gong Luoluo gritted her teeth, snorted, and withdrew her gaze. A hint of expectation flashed through the depths of her almond-shaped eyes.

  Song Chuge withdrew her gaze and inadvertently glanced forward, only to find that many people were looking at her.

  Meng Jinci, Ming Guiyuan, mentors, Shu Jue, Qin Zhe...

  She smiled sadly and picked her head with a bit of embarrassment, her eyes were deep and she habitually hid her coldness.

  Ye Suwei took in all the sights and frowned slightly.

  Song Chuge seems to be easy to see through. He looks cold but is actually simple and gentle. Sometimes his personality collapses unexpectedly. Especially towards Gong Luoluo, he seems to have unusual emotions.

  But is she really like this?
  Or was it because the sneer on her lips only appeared for a second just now that she saw it wrong?
  —Lingcheng

  International Airport, Jian Shu took the ticket and left the VIP waiting room, dragging her small suitcase and happily walked to where the plane was parked.

  At the same time, at an airport in New York, Shen Chuo was planning to fly back to China.

  She was wearing a hat and a mask, but they couldn't hide her tiredness.

  How could it be possible, how could my brother suddenly have a mining accident...

  Mr. Gong's mouth seemed to have been opened! Geng Zhi couldn't help but sigh in his heart.

  "Something happened to my friend, so I must leave first."

  The good guy rejected the president and the president's wife's attempts to stay in one sentence, and strode out of the presidential palace, leaving behind the young master and daughter of the president's family.

  Geng Zhi's admiration for his CEO increased again.

  "Master Gong, are we flying to Thailand?" Geng Zhi asked.

  "No need."

  Geng Zhi was used to Miyagi's lackluster answers, because he also knew that in fact, Shen Yue'an was fine and had left safely before the mine collapsed.

  But rumors spread that he had suffered a mining accident.

  Well, it was his young master who asked him to send people to spread it.

  The light from the mobile phone screen reflected Miyagi's clear and handsome profile. The corners of his lips seemed to be curved with joy, and there was even a little joy hidden in his low and hoarse voice.

  "What's going on with Xing Ming?"

  "Gu Hen has announced a new plan to shareholders, and he does have plans to revive e-commerce."

  I have to say that Mr. Gong is really good at predicting things! Geng Zhi originally felt sorry for the Song family. If Gu Hen had insisted on Song Chuming's path and insisted on engaging in e-commerce, he might have become a monopolistic leader in the e-commerce industry now.

  It's a pity... I had to imitate Gong's development path, and ended up looking completely different...

  "As for Xingming Entertainment, Mu Caiyi has also been terminated, and the popularity on the Internet has not passed yet."

  "Xingming's announcement It's working hard, and now the popularity of the young man's invitation has increased due to the Mu Caiyi incident, but overall it is still not as good as Create Eight."

  "Yes."

  Miyagi responded softly, with a deeper smile on his lips.

  Geng Zhi glanced at him. He was obviously indifferent to the president's little princess just a few minutes ago, but now he smiled. He was completely different.

  Seeing the familiar curve at the corner of his mouth, Geng Zhi knew that his young master must have seen something related to Song Chuge on Weibo again, and it was good.

  Indeed, as he expected, the hot searches tonight were no more quiet than last night.

  #Create一公#, #SATURDAY COMING TO PLAY#, #EVEN三子combination#, #BadApplestage之杀#, #Attentionstage#, #Flowersstage#, #红伶stage#, #明guiyuanstart The ending is really amazing#, #松春歌 princess cut shape is amazing#, #宫鲁洛双horsetails stunning#, #宫鲁洛的歌声 stunning#, #叶苏伟五月狠拍#, #梦 Jinci dance straight shot#, #六Xin Di is so handsome#...

  the hot searches related to Create Eight accounted for almost half, and fans were also fiercely competing for empty bottles.

  "What's going on? Why have there been so few people in the past two days?"

  Xiaolan looked at the seven or eight boys and girls at the milk tea shop in the SM mall and asked in confusion.

  "Xiaoyu, Xixi is in an emergency, Yaoyao..." Yu Kui paused, a trace of solemnity flashed in his eyes, "She said that because of her health, her sister wouldn't let her go out, so she couldn't come."

  She hasn't been here for several days . Having met Wen Xueyao, I have been feeling uncomfortable these past few days. If she hadn't been on a mission, she should have gone to Wen Xueyao's house to find her last night...

  "There are fewer of us now..." Xiaolan sighed.

  "It's okay, we still have Sister Kui!"

  "That's right! Sister Kui's hand speed! That's not something that ordinary people can surpass!"

  "It depends on Sister Kui to do the data!"

  Yu Kui smiled nonchalantly and swallowed. Coconut milk tea, rubbed his fingers, frowned and continued to work.

  "Ah! Baby Chu Ge looks better on the screen!"

  "The lighting is really amazing!"

  "The ending of Ming Guiyuan is really amazing!"

  "Gong Luoluo is also amazing! "

  In the music classroom of Ronghua University, a group of people suddenly started making noise.

  Fortunately, the actors were applying make-up and memorizing the script at this time, and the director was on the phone, otherwise they would definitely suffer.

  What's more, the heroine walked over to her even before she finished applying makeup, and shouted excitedly: "I, I, I want to see it too!"

  There were actually less than ten people in the entire crew, and they were all invited by Wang Jingshu to star in her graduation film. of.

  Wang Jingshu's mentor once promised her that if the work was good enough, he could help her contact the producer to see if it could be promoted and if she could win an insignificant short film newcomer award to gain some fame for her.

  At this moment, Wang Jingshu was still on the phone with the opposite party.

  "Sister An Qi, I'm really sorry to bother you again. I just..."

  - "I've already told you that An Ning can't play the role. Why do you have to embarrass me?"

  - "Not to mention there is no care. Where did you get my personal contact information? I'm already very kind."

  Ling Anqi's attitude was firm and his tone was as gentle as possible.

  "What can't you do? Is it the previous movie?"

  An Ning walked out of the kitchen with a fruit plate and heard Ling Anqi standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, talking to someone on the phone.

  She was also mentioned on the phone.

  When Ling Anqi saw her coming out, he covered the speaker of his mobile phone and said with a slight smile: "No, a new director wants you to star in her graduation work. Don't you want to have a good rest? I have already rejected it for you."

  "Graduation work. ?" An Ning raised her eyebrows with interest, "It shouldn't be very long, right?"

  Ling Anqi raised his eyelids and stared at An Ning seriously.

  Normally when she smiles like this, it means she is interested, addicted to acting and wants to take pictures.

  "Well, almost, just a few scenes."

  Ling Anqi carefully recalled the last two-hour phone call with the young female director named Wang Jingshu and what she said.

  "Playing the heroine's sister, a talented pianist who died of cancer."

  (End of this chapter)