Douxie's Nightmare

Our story begins on a night just like any other in a place called The Dark Isles. Everyone in the kingdom was fast asleep, well almost everyone.

Laying in their bed was a teenage boy with black hair with indigo streaks, hazel eyes, and was wearing a black jacket and gray pants. His name is Hisirdoux Casperan, or Douxie for short. And he didn't seem like he was sleeping very well.

Douxie was tossing, turning, and talking in his sleep it seemed like he was having a nightmare of some kind.

"No, it can't be." Douxie said as he tossed in his bed. "It isn't true."

Suddenly, there was a faint knock at the door as well as a voice. "Umm, Doux?" A female voice said, trying to be polite.

Then there was another knock, this time it was louder which actually woke Douxie up. 'Bloody hell.' he thought to himself a little annoyed as he rubbed his eyes.

Then a different female voice shouted at him through the door. "Hisirdoux! Get up you lazy bum! It's almost noon!"

"Oh, Fuzzbuckets!" Douxie exclaimed as he quickly got out of bed. "I can't believe I overslept!"

"Me neither, that's not like you." Said a teenage girl with black hair with aqua blue streaks tied in a braid, hazel eyes, and was wearing a dark purple shirt, gray jacket, blue pants, and black shoes as she walked in the room. Her name is Hopelily Casperan, Douxie's twin sister.

With her was another teenage girl with black hair with silver streaks, blue eyes, and was wearing a black shirt with a skull on it, blue jacket, gray ripped jeans, and purple shoes. She also wears a blue and gold pendant around her neck. Her name is Makayla Light or Hevanora Kuyriami.

"I know, I don't know what's wrong with me." Douxie said honestly as he went to his closet to find his shirt and belt.

"Yeah, usually you're the one waking us up this late." Nora said, a little teasingly. "Also, don't you have a super annoying alarm clock that goes. . .Eeh Eeh Eeh!"

"It's gonna be fine." Lily smiled. "Just finish getting dressed and we'll meet you in the courtyard."

"Right, I'll be quick. I'm just trying to find my. . ." Right as he said that, Douxie looked down and found exactly what he was looking for, his skull necklace. "Ah, there you are. Okay guys I'm re-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Douxie looked in the mirror to put the necklace on and froze as he noticed his reflection had changed.

The blue in his hair turned dark red, he had an eye patch on his left eye, and he was wearing a half black half white jacket, dark gray shirt, and he had a monokuma charm around his neck.

"Master Despair?!" The siblings shouted in unison as they all seemed to notice.

"How is this possible?" Douxie asked in fear. "I defeated you months ago."

"You and your friends can never truly defeat me." Master Despair said with an evil laugh as his sisters vanished as well as the room. Douxie was now in his mind scape as it was just him and his evil alter ego.

"No, no, this can't be happening!" Douxie said as he started to panic. "This can't be real, this isn't real, you're not real!"

"Oh, I'm very real Hisirdoux. Master Despair is a part of you. I'll always be there waiting in the darkest shadows of your mind." Master Despair said with a taunting smile. "I'll be back, Hisirdoux! And this time, I won't stop until we have completed our revenge!"

"No! Stop!" Douxie shouted when he suddenly woke up in a cold sweat and breathing heavily before realizing he was safe and gave a sigh of relief. "Thank the gods that was just a nightmare."

At that moment, Hopelily came running in the room with a worried expression on her face. "Douxie, are you okay?" She asked in concern. "What's going on? I heard you screaming."

"Oh right, Nora told me I tend to talk in my sleep when I'm stressed." Douxie said rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm fine, it was just a nightmare."

"Just a nightmare?" Hopelily said as she raised an eyebrow. "Nora told me what happened last time you had a crazy nightmare."

"I'm fine, I promise." Douxie insisted as he got out of bed and headed to his closet to get dressed. "What time is it anyway?"

"Almost noon." Hopelily said honestly. "I was about to come and wake you up when I heard you scream."

"Fuzzbuckets! Sorry, I've just been tired lately." Douxie explained as he walked out of the closet. "You know, getting ready for the royal alliance in a few months and whatnot."

"Well, you know you can talk to me or Nora about whatevers bothering you." Lily smiled as she placed her hand on Douxie's shoulder. "You should know this by now, but, shutting people out. . ."

"Will only makes things worse I know." Douxie sighed as he rolled his eyes. "I'll explain later, just right now I need time to process."

"Understood." Lily said with a nod and a hug. "I love you, little bro."

Douxie chuckled before returning the hug. "I love you too, big sis." He said as they broke the embrace. "Come on, Nora's probably wondering if I'm still alive."

"You're right, let's go." Lily said as the twins headed out the door.

Little did they know was that someone was watching the whole time and they couldn't help but smile at the sight.

"Well, well, a deal that has yet to be fulfilled." The figure said in a sinister voice. "I know a thing or two about deals, and I don't appreciate when one fails to uphold their end."

To be continued. . .

Hopelily Casperan and Master Despair belong to me

Tales of Arcadia belongs to DreamWorks

All rights reserved