Forgiveness (OOC)

Hey, if you are reading this; I don't know if you were referring to me yesterday night in your book. Either way, if that is the case, I just wanted to let you know that everything is fine between us, I have forgiven you long ago...
Do not be too harsh on yourself, what you did wasn't even that bad, besides, I understand that you only lied to me because you liked me, I believe.
It's fine to make mistakes, I have many, many flaws myself.
And it's not like I didn't get hateful when you told me the truth too.
What I said was only out of (momentaneous) hate and desperation, I didn't really mean that, I don't want you to truly suffer or something.
Look at it this way, at least I was happier then, living that delusion, than now that I live the truth.
It doesn't matter if you lied to me or not. What happened and what I felt remained real, it can't be erased from our minds now, even If I don't like to admit it.
Remember that being sad is common, I have way more sad days than happy ones.
Happiness is nothing more than brief moments that go away and sometimes come back.
I have been so busy, working full time, having to do college at night and trying to find time to do my therapy, even.
I had also done a very delicate surgery last year, recovery was very painful.
Most of my book parts are sad, since I only write in moments of suffering.
If you think that you should delete me from your life, that's up to you.
Although I don't understand why we stopped talking, I have always enjoyed my time with you.
I guess you have your reasons.
I will still be here wherever, I believe in Forgiveness.
Don't punish yourself, I promise I'm over it.
You are a Good Person, It's fine.

- Mat