A/N!

Welcome readers! I have created a book I think you guys will like! Currently (and I mean when I posted this) I have already completed the first chapter of this series and am working hard on the next. Updates will be scattered, so some will be closer than others. After I finish this series and ROTT, I will make a book of Millie with the Trollhunters! I MIGHT make one of her with 3 Below, but I'll cross that bridge when we get there. The chapters will be as long as the episodes, so they will. Take. Time. Please don't get mad at me for posting late! Also understand that I have school stuff, like that super important test called the STAAR, and sports 5 out of 7 days a week, so I will be busy. And I'm just an 8th grader, so I may have some grammatical errors. Feel free to tell me though! I would like criticism, but not hating. I don't expect many people to read this, especially with how small the fandom is compared to other shows, but I really appreciate anyone who does. Disclaimer!!: I do NOT own TOA characters. I own Lu, Millian, and Leo. ALSO!! Big shoutout to the following with their AMAZING work. I might have used some of theirs as a reference so PLEASE DON'T CANCEL ME!!! If you see your username (or if you see your work in here. I've read so many I've forgotten the titles and authors to them. I'm sorry!!) I am saying right now that I DO NOT OWN THEIR WORK!

Oliver_Kilo_9

Angeliquele

Awkward_Tortilla

And so many more! I respect your work, and am giving full credit to you! Of course, if you want me to take it off, I will happily do so. And one more thing! The story may change a bit due to plot developments, so if you thought you saw something in here and it changes, you're not crazy, I promise! No smut, no language, and this story is only through Wizards Tales of Arcadia series, I will make a book for Rise of The Titans by itself and maybe one with Millie and the Trollhunters.

That's it!

Happy reading! And keep it crispy~