𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝟎𝟎𝟑 || ᴡᴇ ᴏғᴛᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ...

Start from the beginning

❝​POP! POP!❞

❝​Ah, you are my sweet Popcorn~ (Oh yes!)❞

❝​My heart!❞

❝​CON CON CON CON❞

❝​Embrace it!❞

The vibrant chorus of MallangDalcom's 〈POP☆CON〉, released a decade ago, resonated powerfully in the ears of listeners. Known for its popularity among those who shared dance covers, the song's choreography was refreshingly simple in complexity.

In simpler terms, even young children in the early grades of elementary school could effortlessly follow along. Moondae would have faced a potential curse if he had chosen to perform this song during its peak trend a decade ago. Despite this, he deliberately selected it, envisioning a pathway to evoke nostalgic memories and transition it into a comedic spectacle.

Moondae maintained a stoic expression as he danced with fervor, refraining from showing any hint of amusement despite the comical atmosphere surrounding him. It was important for him to convey the image of dedication and hard work in his performance, a sentiment that was not far from the truth given the effort he had poured into perfecting his routine. Through rigorous practice, he had elevated his skill level to new heights.

As the judges clapped and chuckled in response, there was a fleeting moment of uncertainty as to whether he had erred in his routine, yet Moondae remained composed, leaving the final judgment in the hands of the audience. "Thank you" he bow as some of the judges tried to compose themselves.

One of the poised judges, who was both the most striking and well-known to Moondae, softly uttered, "Your hard work is evident." Cale, a member of the up-and-coming international sensation known as Scalesent, spoke serenely, casting a nonchalant glance towards Moondae, as if the whimsical dance he had performed was truly commendable.

Moondae's lips curved upwards ever so slightly, contemplating the reason why he, Ryu Gunwoo, who typically viewed idols as mere financial assets, had become a fan of Scalesent, particularly drawn to Cale. It is Cale's genuine and nonchalant way of offering praise to others was what captured Gunwoo's admiration.

Although Moondae felt a deep admiration for Cale, he knew better than to openly display it. While initially, gaining the attention of Dorce, the dedicated Scalesent fandom, might seem advantageous, there were those who would undoubtedly accuse him of exploiting their affection to ascend the social ranks.

Thus, Moondae understood that winning Dorce's favor would not necessarily lead to a positive outcome for him in the long run.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⚠︎ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      ⃤                                𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐒  
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Moondae gazed upon Cale, who exuded a sense of effortless grace and nonchalance, appearing unfazed by the task of evaluating future stars. His demeanor was akin to someone enjoying a leisurely picnic, casually indulging in a cup of tea. Thanks to Cale's demeanor, his feedback exuded positivity, encapsulated by his calm words that echoed the sentiment, "With heartfelt dedication, anyone has the potential to excel."