~Best Grammar Results~

A big thanks to everyone who participated and obviously our judge sparklet11.

To all the participants, don't get disheartened even if you don't win. Keep writing ✍️.

All participants please give your sincere thanks to your judge.

Let's get to the results-

Honorable mentions

'Mafia's only daughter' by AhujaDivya31

Mafia's only daughter gives the vivid picture of a regular abandoned girl, suffering from ill-treatment by her own family members. Plenty of punctuation and spelling mistakes hinders the actual motive of the story. Moreover, the tense varied drastically, all of which could be fixed with a simple read through before publishing. However, the book has great potential as mafia trope readers are large in this platform and gaining a good position in that category can be easily done.

'Dare' by KOUKZZZ

Dare takes a different track when it comes to narration. The author's approach is unique and vivid by adding thought-provoking and poetic lines in the chapters. Punctuation errors greatly barricaded in identifying the track of the plot. Simultaneously, the tense kept changing in various paragraphs making the story look disoriented. On the whole, the plot makes a curious beginning and will surely attract readers.

Now the winners!!!!

3rd place

'Teri Meri Kahani' by NayantaraHK

TERI MERI KAHANI begins with a heart-warming scene that pictures fragments of love, emotion and care. Mostly written in Hindi, the author employs simple language and vocabulary for the setting and descriptions, and emphasizes more on the dialogues that define the core of the plot. Keeping a tab on the tenses maintained and aligning them properly with the phrases and words will help this story shine brighter!

2nd place

Reyhi: A perpetual love story' by pen-pusher_a

Reyhi: A Perpetual Love Story follows a regular romantic trope where the main leads begin as rivals. Although with a few chapters in hand, the character descriptions are on point. The author gradually narrates the scenes with very minor technical errors and involves usage of good vocabulary that elevates the reading experience. Few checks on capitalization and punctuation could transform the story's take on this platform.

1st place

'Aakarshika' by KanhaiyakiSakhi9112

Akarshika is an Indian historical story that has been narrated in a very impeccable and engaging manner. The author entices the reader with her lavish use of rich vocabulary and lures them into her book with her appealing descriptions and sentence formation. The grammar aspect of the book is achieved with little to no technical errors. Akarshika maintains a good story flow that is well aided by the perfect grammar used and hence has a great potential in growing and shining more!

Congratulations to everyone!! Your prizes will be delivered within three days