" I hope you enjoy it here. Mr.Dalton spoke highly of you this morning. Said he feels you're the perfect addition to this family."

"Thanks, carter. I really appreciate that."

Carter gives me a nod before leaving. I took a deep breath and try to clear my head of the engagement drama as i unpack. I just picked up some of my lingerie when I heard a knock. Sam peeks his head through the open door with a smile.

" I trust you're settling in okay?"

"SAM!! I didn't expect to see you until later! You startled me! "

startled by his presence. Sam just smiled sheepishly, his smiled faded as his eyes traveled to my hands and saw....A Black Lacy Bra !!!

I was suddenly acutely aware of the delicate clothing still in my grasp. I bite my lips nervously.

"O-Oh, I'm just settling in just fine."

Sam's eye's lingers on my hands before sliding back up to my face... He clears his throat.

"...Good, good. Glad to hear it."

Sam shakes himself from his reverie when she finally drop the lingerie into a drawer.

"I hate to do this to you at the last minute, But I was called in to handle an emergency at the office. Can you watch the boys today??"

(An 'emergency', huh ? I wonder if it has to do with his engagement leaking to the press...) "

I hope it's nothing too serious..." I said pretending to be clueless.

" just a little PR nightmare to start the weekend. Nothing I can't handle." He said.

"Uh huh ? I find it hard to picture anything you can't...handle "

"Oh? Have you been picturing me a lot ? " He said flirting with me.

I try to ignore the blood rushing to my cheeks as visions of my dream come flooding back again... (more than I should be, that's for sure) I took a deep breath and gave Sam a careful smile.

"Wouldn't you like to know? But I can definitely look after the boys today. Whatever you need." I said.

"You're a lifesaver. Now, I have some basic rules... no pillow fights in the master bedroom. No 'experiments' after dinner. No toaster tarts, ever. You'll thank me for that one. Oh and NEVER EVER take the subway. Carter will drive you anywhere you need to go"

" Wow, those rules are...strict. I mean, no toaster tarts? Those were like, my favorite food when I was seven, and I turned out right."

"Be that as it may--

just then a loud commotion breaks out in the kitchen! Me and Sam share a look before rushing off to investigate together. We enter the kitchen to find it covered in splatters of milk, cereal, and soda. The sticky liquid drips from every surface, and somehow, it's already gotten on you.