Aiden starts walking towards the register to pay for the things he got and makes a sudden realization. Tyler is the guy at the cash register. Now the only reason this is bad to Aiden is just because recently he has been developing a little crush on Tyler . Okay little is a huge understatement. "Come on Aiden it's not that hard just go up make tiny conversation, pay and then leave " Aiden thought to himself kinda nervously

  He finally walks up to the register and Tyler looks so handsome to him . Snap out of it Aiden thought . Aiden puts his stuff down on the counter and says hi to Tyler in a very teasing tone trying to seem normal as if he isn't stressing mentally over him . " Hi to you too Aiden . How are you doing tonight? " Tyler said kinda tiredly but who blames him working sucks Aiden thought . " I'm doing good , I was at a sleepover with Ashlyn but I got kinda hungry "he says with a smile . "But also how come you never mentioned you worked here ? " Aiden randomly thought of . "Well I just didn't think it was that much of a big deal , I only work here to get some extra money for my family"

  Almost right after Tyler said that a loud bang came from outside . "Oh my gosh please tell me it's not storming outside..I didn't even bring my jacket!! " Aiden whined in a very annoyed tone . Tyler looked at Aiden and noticed how pretty Aiden is, and short compared to him , to him Aiden was Atleast 4 to 5  inches short than him (10.16cm to 12.7cm) . Damn he really is short he thought , knowing that this is definitely going to be something he is gonna tease Aiden about for a longggg time.

    Although it was fun admiring Aiden, Tyler was tired and his shift was about to end in about 5 minutes , so he quickly finished scanning and bagging Aiden's stuff .

" while you were busy being a crybaby and being in your own little world I finished bagging all your stuff princess  " Tyler says to Aiden in a very joking manner . Aiden was taken a little back by the princess name he was called , but he brushed it off as just a joke because how could Tyler like him.

   " well thank you Tyler , but I should probably rush back so I won't get too soaked "  He said with a whiny tone and a frown laid on his face. " You know if you wait for my shift to end I have an umbrella and I could like maybe walk you back..?" Tyler said a little nervously not knowing how Aiden would respond to his suggestion . "You know what that actually sounds wonderful !" he said with a genuine smile , which he has caught himself doing more often then less when near Tyler . 
   ———————————————————————Fifteen minutes later after Tyler's shift

   "Alright Aiden I'm putting you out of your misery , I'm finally done closing up the store " Tyler laughed out . "My god finally , I think I've been waiting forervvverr " Aiden said with an exaggerated tone  . " well maybe you're just impatient how about that "  Tyler said defensively while rolling his eyes . "Nuh uh , I'm the most patient person ever " . Now Aiden knew himself that statement was a lie but he wasn't going to admit that . "Ugh whatever , let's just go before it starts raining harder " Tyler said hoping they wouldn't lose the umbrella to heavy winds , or getting hit with lightning . Know he knew realistically that's the chances of that are low but you always gotta think ahead !

   As they were both walking back to Ashlyn's , Aiden had the most perfect idea to let her know that Tyler was coming because he's just that smart (🤓) . So he quickly dialed her cell and waited a million years for her to answer

Ashlyn : yo what's up Aiden ? I'm kinda busy
Aiden : is it okay if Tyler were to come over ?ahem ahem...

Aiden tried to fake clear his throat hoping Ashlyn would get the hint of saying yes and knowing how much this means to him because he talks about Tyler every night to her like a middle school girl . He's seriously obsessed , but aren't we all when we're in love for this first time ?