Her Shattered Heart

How could he?
.
.
.
"S-satoru?" Your voice came out as whisper. They both turned towards you as sua let out a slight laugh. "Hey y/n how have you been?" She smirked as she walked up to you holding out her hand. "I-i" you felt uneasy. you glanced at satoru who was already staring at you.

"I-i will leave i-i am sorry" you turned around ready to leave when satoru spoke "why are you here when i told you not to?" His tone aloof again. "I was here meet y-" before she could say another word you left. "I just came here to meet her" sua glanced at satoru who was already walking back towards his room.

"Leave come back tomorrow." He dismissed her and walked away as sua let out a sigh "you will be mine sooned or later" she mumbled and walked away humming. As soon as you got back to your room you started to cry.

"H-how could he do this to me?" You hated your life,you wanted to leave this shit hole. "Ah why am i crying?" You mumbled wiping off the tears and grabbed a knife from nightstand. "No one will care anyways" closing your eyes you were ready to stab yourself when you felt a tingling sensation on your cheek.

You looked up to satoru glaring at you. "What the fuck do you think you are doing huh? Are you that attention starved?!" His tone was harsh as he threw the knife to the side. You just stared at ground you couldnt look him in the eye.

"Explain i am fucking talking to you!" He yelled as you tried your best to control your tears. "H-how could you do this to me?" You finally spoke. "Do what? What did i--" you cut him off. "You were hugging my sister satoru!" he scoffed "you should fucking research before you make assumptions" he sighed "she tripped so i was just helping her" he said as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Liar" you mumbled earning another scoff from him "liar huh?" You hated him right now. "Look at me." Gojo murmurs, he tightens his grip around you as he moves his hand to the side of your jaw, forcing you to turn to face him.

"What do think i am? A whore?" He spoke his tone full of hatred. "Y-you--" there was that stammer again. He sighed. "I am not cheating on you,you hear me?" His tone was somewhat soft. You sighed and walked away sitting on edge of bed. "Why do hate her?" He asked as he sat next to you.

"Its none of your concern" you said looking down. He scoffed as grabbed your arm pulling the sleeves up. "Oh? Who did this then?" You gasped "h-how did you?" He laughed his voice low and rough "are you suicidal y/n?" He mumbled leaning in close.

"I-i n-no i am not" you were tremble. You hated him you had to hate him. "Liar" his lips were inches away from yours. "You want to kill yourself huh?" He spoke his voice sultry and low. You didnt say anything. "Use your words princess" you pushed him away slightly. He scoffed before grabbing your hair roughly "i fucking told you to hold up till i get the money and then you can fucking kill yourself i dont care" he let go of your hair. You yelped in pain earning another scoff from him.

"You are pathetic y/n" he said as he started to take of his shirt. You just lied down on bed.After a while satoru lied down besides you too. "I am curious where did you get these from?" He asked as he lit up his cigarette taking a long drag from it. "These?" You sighed. Satoru poured you a glass of wine. "Dont think you have swayed me or something" he spoke his voice low.

You hesitantly took the glass "m-my father used to beat me up whenever i messed up my grades" you said taking a sip. "Grade huh?" He said staring at you. "Mhm they wanted me to get the perfect grade like sua but i always ended up being 2nd or 3rd" satoru nodded "i see must be hard huh? But these look like burn scar-" his face darkned as soon as he realised.

"Ah yes he used a hot iron rod" you laughed a little as satoru just stared at you. He took a long drag as he scoffed "shitty family" he mumbled and sat up.
"Your real mom what about her?" He asked again "my real mom? I dont know" you sighed "she left me when i was young" nanami had told him she was at yokohama. He decided to keep it to himself for a while.

"Be careful of that okkotsu guy" he spoke his tone laced with hatred. "H-he is--"you were cut off by the knock on your door. It was jen. "Y-young master please hurry up!" You and satoru stared at each other confused. He stood up and opened the door.

"S-sir nanami is badly injured and the important documents are missing" his face darkned as he let the information sink in. "When did this happen?" His tone was cold and harsh. "R-right now sir nanami is in critical condition"

Satoru clenched his fist. "Leave" jen bowed and left. "FUCK" he cussed out loud as he smashed the vase and pictures. You had never seen him like this. "C-calm down s-satoru" you spoke trying to calm him down. He kept smashing things. "Satoru cal-" he slapped you hard. "Did i ask you to speak y/n?" His tone was filled with hatred.

He sighed in frustration "just..just leave me alone i dont want to do something i will regret later." You cheek was burning,tears stung your eyes. You were weak. A pushover. Satoru groaned as he saw the tears in your eyes "not this fucking face again" he sighed pulling you closer to him.

"You are so fucking annoying." he spoke as he wiped off your tears. Satoru sighed again he was about to speak again when he felt his cheeks burning as he stared down at you.
He scoffed "what makes you think you can slap me princess?" He spoke as he pulled you even more closer pressing your bodies together.

"Y-you dont own me gojo satoru"