🍋 (S) Adrian Agreste x (U) Male Reader 🍋

Start from the beginning

he looked at me and saw the mess he made and blushed harder "jesus christ babe" he said but before i could do anything he picked me up and threw me onto the couch, i was caught off guard as he climbed on top of me smirking like a cat "I'm going to make you a moaning slut" he growled and i blushed.

he kissed me as i moaned feeling his hands all over my body. his fingers went under my shirt playing with my nipples, i moaned feeling the fabric on my nipples, i was so turned on with this that i couldn't think straight.

i gasped as his other hand rubbed my aching clothed dick "someone wants to me to play with your dick don't they?" Adrian asked and i nodded moaning as he smirked "you look so beautiful like this, moaning under me with my cum all over your face. i could just stare at you and watch you moan under my gaze" he said making my dick twitch and he chuckled feeling it "that made someone really excited. don't worry darling as i will make sure that you feel everything" he said before ripping my jeans off of me making me even harder at how strong he was.

he flipped me over and rubbed my asshole making me moan as he chuckled seeing me being do desperate "darling, you will need to be stretched out first or else it will hurt" "fuck me already. i need you to fuck me so bad" i said only to see him smirk again "if you say so but this is going to first" "I'll have a superhero taking care of me" i said only to gasp and moan loudly as i felt his dick stretching me out.

i moaned into the couch cushion feeling his long, thick dick move into my ass as it wrapped around him moaning more as i felt every inch go inside of me until he was fully inside making me pant clenching around him as he groaned "fuck (M/N)~ your so tight~" he moaned as i moaned looking back at him as he stared at me "you dick is so big. i didn't think i could fit in me" i said panting only to feel him twitch inside of me "did you just get excited?" i asked but he didn't say anything and pulled out and thrust back into him making me moan as he started to fuck me making me moan hugging the cushion close to my face covering my moans but he grabbed my hair and pulled on it making me moan as he gripped it hard "don't cover those beautiful moans, i want to hear how much you are enjoying yourself" he said making me moan as he snapped his hips forward making me moan louder as he snapped his hips forward making me gasp feeling him go deeper into me as i moaned.

my eyes rolled to the back of my head feeling him start to pound into me feeling his dick stretch me out to fuck me deeper as my mind was going blank, this was a complete difference from when we first tried it but with how he was he fucking me now it's like we have been fucking for months now and he already knows everything that i like.

he slammed into me and i moaned the loudest that i have ever moaned before making him moan "you clenched around me so hard then but i know what i hit. it was your prostate wasn't it?" he asked and i nodded my head quickly making him smirk grinding into me as i let out a long moan "you are loving it aren't you" he asked as i nodded my head quickly making him snap his hips forward making me gasp as he was snapping his hips forward making his dick slam into my prostate as i was losing my mind.

he slammed into my prostate harder then before and i couldn't stop myself as i came onto the couch moaning his name as he watched me shaking "babe. did you just cum?" he asked and i was embarrassed to answer until he started to slam into me making me gasp and moan as my body was so sensitive after just cumming, i clawed at the cushion moaning loudly as he slammed into my ass abusing my prostate like he was making sure that it doesn't forget the dick that was ramming into my ass right now.

he leaned forward somehow getting deeper into me as i moaned calling out his name as i felt like i was going to cum again "(M/N). you sound so gorgeous, i want you to beg for me to let you cum again. i want you to beg me to cum inside of you" he said and i moaned getting so turned on by this "please Adrian! i want to cum so much! i want you to cum inside of me and paint by ass in your cum! abuse my ass so it will never forget the dick that makes it feel so good!" i shouted making him pound into me harder making me moan louder as he gripped my hair harder making me moan more as he gripped my waist so hard it was going to leave a mark.

he slammed into me so hard that the couch was shaking while the movie was long finished on the TV but neither of us cared as he slammed into me as i moaned "(M/N)~ I'm going to cum~" he said and i moaned "cum! cum inside of me! i want your hot cum swimming in my ass" i called out making him slam into me harder and came making me moan loudly as i came as well. he thrust into me a few more times as i gasped shaking with the force of cum shooting into my ass as i losing my mind as he pushed into me as hard as he could grinding into me as i moaned.

we stayed in place as we were panting exhausted from what we did. Adrian pulled out of me and i knew he was watching his cum roll out of my ass as i looked back at him feeling my body shaking and twitch as eh cum rolled out of my ass "babe, i hope i didn't hurt you" he said as i shook my head "no but where did you get this confidence from?" i asked tired but curious about it since he was so nervous before "well i was reading some of your books and i wanted to be like some of the characters that you enjoyed the most" he said smirking and i blushed so hard as i read some really dirty stuff, the fact that he read them just to fuck like them makes me turned on "i know that it worked as you were so turned on. i think i need to do that again" he said but i smiled sitting up the best i could and kissed him making him kiss me back "i prefer this one the most, my handsome boyfriend is everything i need and more but myself Chat Noir could take the reins sometimes as well. he is my favorite superhero after all" "so role-playing is your new favorite thing?" he asked as i smirked at him "as long as i do my fair share as well. i think a few costumes would make you hard as a rock" i said only to watch his dick that was limp start to get hard making me chuckle "i can't wait until then darling" he said and kissed me again.

we got cleaned up and Adrian helped me move around as he pounded my ass so hard that i could barely stand up without losing balance. he treated me like royalty afterward as we cuddled on the couch but i was just thinking of what i should dress up as to get fucked like that again but i will just enjoy this as Adrian in that Chat Noir costume made me think that they were the same and i love them no matter what.

thanks for the request! please comment anymore requests that you want me to do! :3