第一

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓Chapter One ┗┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┛

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓
Chapter One
┗┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┛

· Notes before you read the story. Please read as it is important. I do not want to see comments in the future saying "I didn't come here for this", or "I am dropping this because of __"

· That said, there is mpreg (oops), don't worry as it's magic and everything and there won't be any cursed images lol

· Some of you might have already read this book before. But I just want to say that i will be revising/editing it, so it will be different, but not too different. Trapped itself was written after an extremely long hiatus, so there are many areas to be touched upon.

· Trapped was an extremely heavily revamped version of a fanfiction I co wrote with someone two years ago (since deleted) so some might find certain scenes very familiar. But again, I emphasise that it is EXTREMELY different.

· Like Avert, this is extremely fast paced. I don't want to see comments pointing that out, so if you aren't comfortable with fast pace relationships, it's better if you leave. Both are in a vulnerable position when they meet.

· Last of all, this has been an issue brought up by one of my former readers—before you read this book, please note that though it's an "x reader", the MC will have a set of description for his looks as he has transmigrated. While saying this, I still hope that you will give this book a chance.

Comment as it allows me to update faster.

Playlist:

Black out days; Phantogram

Tell me all the ways to stay

The Perfect Girl; Mareux

—I think you come from another world

After Dark; Mr.Kitty

The night will hold us close ; And the stars will guide us home

Ruler of my heart; Vivinos

Make me your god; I can give you everything

I'm yours; Isabel LaRosa

You're so pretty it hurts

Habits; Mr Kitty, Pastel Ghost

Don't try to leave