Her Assistant (Cate)

A/N: Just a quick note from me, I hope you enjoy this and I don't think it will be very good but oh well. Anyways enjoy <3 Future me here! This isn't a long story but it's not incredibly short. Not sure if this is bad or not either anyway that's it. Byeeee!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I decided to become a personal assistant to The Cate Blanchett, I didn't really think it would be anything more until now...

Cate had told me to come to her house, I honestly thought I would get fired for something.

But here I am sat on her couch with her sat next to me, slightly facing me, telling me that she loves me..

"y-you what?" I said in a state of shock, slightly pinching myself to see if I was dreaming. She gave a small smile while nodding her head slowly and blushing. She looked adorable with her face slightly flushed and her trying to hide it.

Don't get me wrong, I've had a massive crush on Cate long before I even knew I was bi but oh God I only thought I could dream of this.

I was ripped from my thoughts as she looked back at me hoping for a reply, at a loss for words, I nod and attempt to hopefully say some words but, nothing. Just silence as I kept nodding at her.

I eventually closed my mouth knowing nothing would come out of it. Cates smile as so cute when she saw me nodding, she pulled me into a hug and I accepted

I didn't want to let go but instead just sit there feeling safe in her embrace. She pulled away first and I could see the happiness in her eyes.

''So it's official?'' She asked shyly while a blush covered her cheeks, I had never seen her like this, all flushed an vulnerable, and I could get used to it.

''Yes'' I whisper and brush a strand of blonde hair out of her face. She smiled even more and I slowly lean in to give her a small, kind of awkward, kiss. 

I immediately regretted my actions, thinking she wasn't ready or I took it to quickly but I had just made her blush even more.

She opened her arms for me to hug her which is just what I did. We lay on her couch for a while in silence just enjoying each others company.