Chapter 4.

Lilian Outfit

Lilian Outfit

They arived in London

They arived in London. Mourice Grosse waiting for them infront of the train station. He picked Lilian's and Lorraine's luggage while Ed and Drew carried the rest.

"Mr. and Mrs. Warren and Mrs. Thomas and Mr. Thomas, I'm Mourice Grosse thank you so much for coming, I believe you are going to stay at the Hodgson's house is that right?" He asked

"Always better to be in the mix." Lilian said "Oh, yeah I agree." said Mourice.
The four pack their suitcases in Mourice's car and drive off. When they got there, they saw a woman with a man, who is helping her with groceries. The Warrens and Drew got out of the car and went to inroduce themself.

"Hello, I'm Lilian Warren Thomas with my parents Ed and Lorraine Warren and my Husband Drew Thomas. We came here to investigate about the paranormal activity in you're house." Lilian said and took her hand out to shake hands with Mrs. Hodgson.

"I'm Peggy Hodgson and this is Vic." She said.
Ed, Lorraine and Mourice were standing behind Lilian and Drew stands next to her and holds her hand.

"Well, I'm going then," says Vic and says goodbye. Peggy opens the door and invites the four of them in. "It's just me and Janet at the moment, the others are with Vic," explains Peggy. 

Peggy leads Lilian, Drew and Ed to her children's room, Meanwhile, Lorraine went to talk to Janet. When Lilian stood in front of the door, she felt unwell. Lilian closed her eyes and hoped to see or feel something. But nothing happened. Drew took her hand and asked worriedly if everything was OK. Lilian just nodded reassuringly. "I'm fine."

Peggy opened the children's room door and said "The girls slept in here but we don't use it anymore." "Why?" asked Lilian and already had an idea why.
"This is where most of the paranormal activity was, so we locked the door for safety so no one would get hurt," Mourice explains to the three Ed, Lilian and Drew.

"I understand that Janet has Levitated, did it happened here as well?" asked Ed.
"Yeah-" Peggy starts talking but Mourice interrupts her. "Yeah more than once, We have photos of it."
"We'd like to hear the story from Mrs. Hodgson herself, if you don't mind," says Drew, who has been standing quietly by the side the whole time, and goes in with Ed and Lilian.