𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 023

YOU ENTER A ROOM AFTER GOING SEPERATE ROOMS WITH FUMI

YOU ENTER A ROOM AFTER GOING SEPERATE ROOMS WITH FUMI. You walk to the middle of the room and looked around, finding the room to be a square shaped room as a part of a wall opened up, shooting a ball at you. Catching the ball with your foot, you heard some sounds. Looking to your left, you see a mannequin? But the mannequin has a red blue lock logo, a metal collar with the chain broken short and his body was like a blueprint's pattern. 

It moved its hand before getting into a stance of a goal keeper, as a label somehow appeared along with a bright cyan rectangle with the words 'GOAL ZONE' and TRAINING : LV.1 written on it.

' ..A hologram? Score a goal against a hologram..hm.'

A large circle appears on the fake grass, each second getting smaller and smaller.

' Oh. This is a penalty area situational training. To learn assess the situation fast, run into the space that's getting smaller by second, outwit the goalkeeper and grab a goal. '

' Let's give this hologram a test. '

You shot the ball to the left top corner of the net without using your usual playstyle and power, which the Blue Lock man swatted the ball away.

' Not bad. This hologram's skill is definitely not a highschool level's. '

 A light blue pentagon appeared on top of the goal zone, with the words written..

─────────
TRAINING.

TIME :
59 : 49

CLEAR :
120 GOALS.

─────────

' Wow. What an asshole. '

This made you sigh.

"Let's get started I guess."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

20 GOALS IN.

 TRAINING : LV. 2

The level raised to level 2 with 3 hologram dummies(?) appearing in front of you.

' ..Not like it will make it any difference in my goals with those things there. '

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───