15- Tuesday the 11th of July

18- One Direction + Snooze- SZA

˙✮ lando ✮⋆˙

I was setting up a PC and camera for Mera, so she could join a Quadrant video again. It was supposed to be a surprise but I wasn't sure if Mer told Ria.

Her face lit up when she saw the group call on my PC. "Hi, everyone!" 

"TAMERA!" Ria screeched through her mic, and I saw Mera smile brightly, playing with her dark-haired braids, and an oversized hoodie that seemed very familiar. She was across from me, in a room I could hear straight through from. 

"Where's the child?" Max asked.

"Millie's taken him out to look at some local museum."

"With Niran?"

 "Nah. He's working."

"That's a shame. They're so cute."

"You know what else would be cute? If somebody would spend time with me while I'm on break from work in Australia."

"I am not going to the premiere with you, but I'll go to Perth."

"Go to the premiere, Lando, your manager would love you." Ria cooed at us.

"People would think we're dating." I replied harshly, the words seeping out of my mouth, lies on my tongue.

"Everyone already knows you're best mates." Ethan commented.

"It'd be super cute, and you'd get heaps of publicity." 

"By looking like I'm dating Mera?"

"Look at her sad face." Max nudged me on. I think he was in his room, which was on the other side of the place.

I got up and walked to the other room, right across in 'her' room. I snuck up behind her, grabbed her by the shoulders and gave her a back hug.

"Christ, Lando." She spun around on her chair, and I saw her done-up face again.

"Hey, love, I'll come with you." I whispered to her face so the crew couldn't hear. I saw her dimples grow and she grabbed me quickly, and I took in her fragrance, the sweet vanilla with pepper.

"Are you kidding?" She whispered back.

"What's up everyone? We're back at it with Gartic Phone." Max's voice blasted into her headset, and I could hear it too, so all of a sudden and we turned around towards the camera. "And here she is, our surprise guest, Tamera Ricciardo, aka Mini Ricciardo and everyone's favourite."

She waved to the camera, and I bobbed down behind her to wave also.

On the way back to my study, I hear her angelic laugh and I smile to myself. Before I enter back into the room, I look on my phone and walk back in.

---

After I drew a terrible example of Ria waffling to the camera and witnessed a drawing of Carlos twerking on me, I think we were done. All we had to do was get editing done and slide in a couple extra clips of me telling the viewers to subscribe. 

I sat beside Mer, who was taking her lunch break before working in the kitchen again, on a football client's contract for 2025. She was still wearing one of my hoodies because she forgot hers, and a pair of leggings her sister bought her for Christmas last year, she told me. I was scrolling on Instagram because I was bored and the lunch my diet had was boring. As usual, I was terrified of scrolling to the next reel and seeing another edit of Mera.