Chapter 282: Choosing Sandwich
  "Song Xian, secretly tell me what you want to choose?"

  Liu Xindi's little head came close to Song Chuge's face again.

  "I want to be in a group with you~"

  Pei Qi sat next to Liu Xindi and glanced at the two of them. Her mouth was pressed tightly, and the excitement in her eyes was shining like stars.

  Oh ho ho ho ho ~ Mom! This one is so orange! She hit it! She hit it!

  Sending heartfelt CP! Send dog food CP! Please two of us together!

  Ming Guiyuan was sitting on the other side of Chu Ge. He also turned his head and stared at Chu Ge curiously.

  Song Chuge raised his eyebrows mysteriously, hesitating with a smile, "Well... probably..."

  "First of all, the first place is naturally ours, Chu Ge!"

  It's a pity that the two of them haven't heard Song Chuge's answer yet. , Ji Hanchen named Song Chuge.

  "Oh, this is another opportunity that only depends on fate..."

  "Yo Xi, yo Xi!" Liu Xindi clapped her hands vigorously, with a look of pride on her face.

  The students raised or turned their heads, watching the girl with short hair just reaching her shoulders walking forward with lowered eyes, and called her together, "Chu Ge! Chu Ge! Chu Ge!"

  "I really want to be in the same group as Chu Ge... "

  I wonder if there will be a chance to participate in a commercial performance this time..."

  "Ah, the more I look at Chu Ge's short hair, the more I fall in love with it~"

  "Me too, I just can't take my eyes away~"

  "So sassy and cute ! Absolutely amazing!"

  Meng Jinci and Ye Suwei sat side by side, looking at the girl standing next to Ji Hanchen. One smiled warmly and softly, and the other pouted slightly, with admiration shining in her eyes.

  "Which one does Chu Ge want to choose?" Ji Hanchen turned to look at Song Chuge, "After you have chosen, put your name sticker under the corresponding song title at the back, and just stand in that row."

  Eight songs are on the foam board Arranged in order from left to right, the front and back are the same. The front is for students to choose, and the back is for students to stand and randomly form teams.

  Song Chuge's clear eyes scanned each track one by one, thinking to himself and making his own calculations in his heart.

  Ji Hanchen: "Chu Ge, please tell me quietly first, what do you want to choose?"

  Song Chuge smiled enigmatically, whispered something in Ji Hanchen's ear, and then disappeared under the curious eyes of the students. He ran behind the big board.

  "PD Ji, what did Chu Ge choose?" the students asked.

  Ji Hanchen looked at them, smiled and nodded, "Well, she chose "Sandwich"."

  "Sandwich", Ji Hanchen's single.

  "Tch~" the students smiled, PD Ji is so naughty!
  "Really! Chu Ge really wants to choose Sandwich! Don't you believe me?" Ji Hanchen's eyes widened sincerely, with a hint of grievance in his tone.

  "Letter~" the girls responded surprisingly unanimously, answering perfunctorily.

  Ji Hanchen also felt that his acting skills were a bit poor, okay, next one.

  "Jin Ci, come here." Ji Hanchen's call to Meng Jin Ci contained a hint of a master's favor for his apprentice.

  "CiCi!"

  "Hmm..." Meng JinCi stood in front of the big foam board, scanning his eyes for a long time, feeling a little hesitant.

  "CiCi, what do you want to choose?"

  Ye Suwei asked her a minute ago. She was still very determined and must choose Vocal songs because her position as a trainee was Vocal. But now, she hesitated because of Song Chuge.

  Chu Ge couldn't really choose Senior Brother Ji's Sandwich, right? Then she...

  alas! do not care!
  Meng Jinci seemed to have made up his mind as he strode behind the foam board.

  Song Chuge stood behind the blue cardboard, with a smile on his lips, and waved to her.

  ah! Sure enough, they are not on the same team!

  But...she actually chose blue?

  Meng Jinci pouted in submission, her eyes suddenly brightened, she took small steps to come to Song Chuge, and then hugged her all at once.

  Her hands were still holding Song Chuge's slender waist, and her head was leaning against Song Chuge's thin body. On her thin shoulders, she smiled lowly and said, "Hey, I won't stick to it for now. I'll come here to visit first."

  She didn't change her original choice for Song Chuge.

  This time, Meng Jinci wanted to sing well for her fans and show those who have always supported her the flowers she had bloomed after eight years of hard practice. She thought this flower was worthy of their applause.

  Song Chuge showed his face and showed respect for her choice.

  His hands also subconsciously raised and landed on Meng Jinci's back.

  "No, yes..."

  Gong Luoluo suddenly appeared behind the two people. Looking at Song Chuge and Meng Jinci who were hugging each other, her almond-shaped eyes were half-squinted, with a dangerous light at the same time, but also a slight expression. Cute lying silkworm.

  "You two are doing it!" Gong Luoluo said with a certain anger in his tone.

  Meng Jinci slowly let go of Song Chuge, tilted his head and looked at Gong Luoluo, and smiled sweetly, "Luoluo, here you go! What did you choose?"

  Meng Jinci likes Gong Luoluo very much, a girl with a little temper, arrogance and cuteness. She feels that her relationship with Song Chuge is not ordinary. From the first show stage to the first commercial...

  the way they get along is , always gives Meng Jinci a warm feeling like family.

  "Luoluo, here we come."

  The moment he saw Gong Luoluo, the smile on Song Chuge's face deepened.

  "You also have to choose..."

  "Yeah~"

  Before Chu Ge could finish her words, Gong Luoluo had already guessed what she wanted to say and glared at her with feigned disgust, "I saw how pitiful you were last time so I joined you. Yes, who wants to be in a group with you this time! Am I crazy?"

  Gong Luoluo stared at the two of them suspiciously, then quickly passed them and walked directly behind the red foam board.

  She quickly put her name sticker under the small foam board of the dance track "Sandwich", as if she was afraid that Song Chuge would abduct her.

  Well, actually she chose this for a reason.

  Because she is hungry!
  Song Chuge expected Gong Luoluo's choice.

  "Pfft..."

  Meng Jinci chuckled, holding Song Chuge's arm and looking at her with a smile: "Is it so scary for you to be the captain?"

  "More than just two words can describe it: scary?" Gong Luoluo added with jealousy. , "It's absolutely miserable!"

  "If you sing a wrong tune, make me repeat it fifty times! Me!"

  Gong Luoluo's aggrieved heart could no longer be described in words, and in the end he could only hold it back in his stomach.

  Song Chuge smiled, her bright eyes full of affection, and her tone was neither hasty nor slow, "Luoluo, you'd better pray that you won't be in a group with me next time."

  Gong Luoluo looked at her gently and with a hint of threat . He smiled and rubbed his arms with a complicated expression.

  Why do you have a bad feeling in your heart?
  "Chu Ge? Jin Ci? Do you... all choose Rap?"

  Bei Qingqing also appeared behind Song Chu Ge and Meng Jin Ci, with a face full of surprise.

  That's right, Song Chuge chose Rap.

  It seems to be what she is least good at, but in fact...

  As expected, people with abilities are not afraid of anything. Unlike her, she can only choose the vocal music that she is best at among the three themes that she is not very good at.

  "Yes!"

  Song Chuge and Meng Jinci nodded at the same time in tacit agreement, looking at each other and smiling, with a strange light in their eyes.

  "Not bad..." Bei Qingqing gave a thumbs up, silently walked behind the yellow foam board, and naturally posted his name under "Light".

  Baby Qingqing really believed it... Meng Jinci blinked and suppressed a smile.

  She wanted to see who discovered it first.

  "What's going on?"

  Qu Wangxia walked in next and was stunned when he saw where Song Chuge and Meng Jinci were standing.

  (End of chapter)