Chapter 262 Jingcheng Gongzhuang Gong
  Luoluo and Song Chuge seemed to be going to shoot an advertisement, but as the car drove along, there were fewer and fewer people in the places they passed, and finally they arrived at a quiet and elegant courtyard.

  "No way..." Zhong Jinen looked at the gray ancient stone lions in the other courtyard and murmured in a low voice.

  Shooting a commercial in a place like this?

  This must be a private house...Did the driver drive the wrong way?
  "No, Building 19, Jingcheng Gongzhuang, is here..."

  "Jingcheng Gongzhuang?" Zhong Jinen's eyes widened even more.

  One of the most expensive places in S country with a history of hundreds of years! It still retains the antique scenery from the troubled times a hundred years ago. It is a place where the old heroes and old families of Country A gather.

  Isn't it? Isn't it too arrogant of the program team to let trainees come to a place like this to shoot commercials?
  Zhong Jinen did not dare to wake up the two girls who were sleeping next to each other. He also urgently checked with the manager of the show team on Yichao, until a group of bodyguards in black walked out of the door and knocked on the car door.

  Song Chuge woke up when the car stopped.

  Amidst the sound of "dong dong dong", her thick and slender eyelashes as long as wings trembled slightly, and she slowly opened her eyes.

  Chu Ge's shoulders were slightly sore, and his eyes fell on Gong Luoluo, who was sleepy and drooling. He didn't dislike her at all. Instead, he had a gentle and doting look on his face. He pulled a tissue and gently wiped away the saliva from the corner of her mouth.

  Gong Luoluo was awakened by Song Chuge's movements. When she opened her eyes, her eyebrows twitched. She didn't realize that she was sleeping in a wrong position. She naturally took the tissue from Song Chuge and wiped it with herself again. Wiped the corners of his mouth.

  Song Chuge smiled silently.

  "Uncle Geng!?"

  Gong Luoluo suddenly screamed, startling Zhong Jinen.

  I saw a middle-aged man in his forties walking out from behind the bodyguard. He knocked on the car window three times respectfully and rhythmically.

  "Uncle Geng?" Song Chuge raised his eyebrows and looked over. Isn't that... Geng Zhi's father?
  Before they could react, Gong Luoluo jumped out of the car neatly and ran towards Uncle Geng.

  Gong Luoluo: "Uncle Geng, where is grandpa?"

  "Master has been waiting for you inside, little miss, for a long time." Uncle Geng smiled kindly.

  "Ah! Grandpa!"

  Gong Luoluo's apricot eyes flashed brightly, and she jumped and ran inside, just like the lively little girl in Uncle Geng's impression.

  During the years when the young lady was in Europe, she often visited the master.

  But before he ran through the door, Gong Luoluo stopped suddenly and looked back at Uncle Geng.

  Uncle Geng thought that Gong Luoluo was looking at him and was lamenting that Miss Luoluo had grown up and became more considerate, when he heard Gong Luoluo shouting -

  "Song Chuge! Hurry up! What are you doing? You're dawdling!" Why, the stinky daughter-in-law doesn't dare to see grandpa?"

  Uncle Geng: So the young lady is looking at the young lady?

  Gong Luoluo: Song Chuge is here for the first time. She is unfamiliar with the place. Seeing how confused and pitiful she is, I should lead her with kindness!

  "..."

  Song Chuge pursed his lips and looked at Gong Luoluo from a distance of about ten meters. His clear and watery pupils were filled with a hazy light that was difficult to read.

  Isn't it a commercial? What's going on with these bodyguards now? Why did Mr. Gong suddenly bring her and Luoluo to Jingcheng Gongzhuang? Is it just because I miss my granddaughter? Even Sister Jinen came to pick them up...

  "Guests, please come this way."

  However, Zhong Jinen, the driver, and another staff member were invited to another direction by the bodyguard in black suit.

  The three people left with curious and confused questions on their heads.

  Song Chuge's eyebrows narrowed even more.

  Uncle Geng bowed respectfully with a smile on his face: "Young madam, the old man invites you."

  "Trouble." Song Chuge smiled politely.

  Sure enough, is it for her?

  She and Miyagi got married carelessly at the beginning, and she had never officially met Mr. Miyagi who was pursuing a career in Europe.

  Now that Mr. Gong returns to China, she will see him sooner or later. It's just that this time, Mr. Gong specially invited her here. It shouldn't just be as simple as meeting her, right?

  Under the leadership of Uncle Geng, Song Chuge quickly followed Gong Luoluo and walked deep into the quiet green forest.

  "Master Xiao Mo will be here later. The old man wants to have dinner with you. Madam, please stay at Gongzhuang tonight."

  Master Xiao Mo?

  Song Chuge remembered that Gong Mo in Xiao Shu's information, Miyagi's cousin, and the young master of the Gong family, was the maknae of the boy band that week. It seemed that they had attended the same business performance not long ago.

  Although it is a bit regretful that Song Chuge did not see him in person, it is estimated that he will be able to see him in the near future. I heard that there is another alumnus of hers in the Week boy group...

  "Is that guy from Gong Mo coming too?" Gong Luoluo showed a satisfied smile, "Not bad, I just wanted to see him!"

  She turned her head and glanced at the taciturn Song Song. Chu Ge, why is Song Chuge in a daze? Although this guy is often in a daze, Gong Luoluo can never guess what she is thinking.

  In fact, Song Chuge was very good to her, and Gong Luoluo knew in her heart that she was slowly accepting her and becoming close to her unknowingly...

  The afternoon sun gradually faded, lazily filtering through the gaps, leaving mottled light and shadow on the cobblestone paths, dancing with the breeze.

  Gong Luoluo and Uncle Geng kept chatting. Most of the time, Gong Luoluo asked Uncle Geng, and Song Chuge followed silently behind him.

  The two of them were still wearing Lolita singing outfits, and they looked very out of place in this green garden.

  Passing through the garden green plants, Song Chuge saw a strange scene before his eyes.

  The exquisite villa stands there like a worldly manor, quiet and remote, as if no one can disturb it.

  Aunt Zhou waited for a long time before the three of them arrived. When she saw Gong Luoluo, she greeted him with a smile, "Little Miss, you are finally back!"

  She pulled Gong Luoluo's arm directly as if she hadn't seen Song Chuge. , go inside.

  Is this trying to give her power? Song Chuge stared at the mud-stained shoes on Aunt Zhou's feet for a while, then followed them without changing his expression.

  It seems that not all people in the Gong family are like Tang Yi.

  "Little miss, you'd better quickly change out of this outrageous outfit! Look at this face, it's so dark..."

  Aunt Zhou is a traditional person and can't stand the darkness on Gong Luoluo's face. Makeup, constant nagging.

  Gong Luoluo waved her hands impatiently, "Oh, Aunt Zhou, this is stage makeup, you don't understand."

  "Song Chuge, hurry up!" Gong Luoluo turned around and shouted to Chu Ge, who was falling some distance away.

  Why do you walk so slowly with such long legs? Turtle? Gong Luoluo complained silently in her heart, but actually she just wanted to wait for Chu Ge.

  Song Chuge smiled and quickened his pace, and at the same time met Aunt Zhou's gaze - unabashed disgust and speechlessness.

  The cold smile in her eyes deepened.

  She could tell that this Aunt Zhou looked down on her.

  "Young Madam, please don't be offended," Uncle Geng warmly explained to Song Chuge, "Aunt Zhou has been working in the Gong family for more than ten or twenty years, and there is one thing..."

  "Geng Sai, don't think I can't hear you. Talking bad about me behind my back." Aunt Zhou suddenly turned around and glared at Uncle Geng.

  The peripheral vision looked up slightly, with a touch of contempt and some kind of fleeting inquiry.

  "I didn't say anything." Uncle Geng shut up and remained silent.

  Song Chuge pursed his lips and nodded in understanding. His pupils were dark and deep, and he didn't know what he was thinking about.

  (End of chapter)