Marriage first morning 🌅

Birds are chirping..........

after a dark night morning come making newly married couples goarn in their sleep.........

kook felt light on her angelist face and woke up ..........

when she looked down she blessed looking at the seene infront of her . .....she saw ....

A cute baby bear is sleeping while hugging her waist..........
and with a cute pout decorated on his face looking like a innocent a and pure baby.......

she trying to wake up the cute baby............
she said softly.

kook: tae ..... baby wake up it's 10 o clock........ baby wake up.....

tae groan is his sleep and said in his deep husky morning voice........... which send shivers to her Spain...........

tae : umm let me sleep bub I'm tired........

kook: okay you sleep but let me go na ..... I have to make breakfast also after my morning routine..............hm leave my waist hubby.............

tae : hubby? sounds good........
want my help Wifey ..........

kook: ab.... no no I can manage*blushing mess *

and tae begin gentle man ........he picked kook in bridal style and leave her in bathroom while saying.........

tae : if you want something then call me I'm in room....... okay

kook: um just give me towel and bathrobe* shyly*

tae : okay wait here .......

with that tae bring towel and bathrobe for kook .........who took....... and closed the door..........

after 45 minutes

kook come out while that bathrobe warping around her delicate body.........

she said

kook: tae go and take shower.......

tae went to take shower.........

while kookie Went
downstairs........ for making breakfast after doing her morning routine........

she was making breakfast that's when she felt stare on herself............ she turned around just to see his Greek good husband starring at her with love filled eyes...........

she said in her honey voice......

kook: oh tae you come..... breakfast is almost ready........go and sit on the dining table........ I'm coming with breakfast.........

tae : why can't I stay here with you till breakfast becomes ready ? * innocent eyes*

kook again felt drowning in his eyes and never come to the edge..........

kook: you can baby......

tae's eyes filled with happiness after listening his wife's sweet words.........

tae went to his wife and hug her from behind while nuzzling his head in his wife's neck............

tae : your scent is so addictive kookie......... I just wants to stay in your arms only............ will you let me ...........

tae said as you all know that tae is orphan and never felt love and care......or can we say none wanted to love him .........

and when he started to feel that love, care from kook ......... which he was logging...........he wants to kook to be his only .......