"yes. that is one of the side effects of the anesthesia."

"i was put under anesthesia? why?" she asked, looking around worriedly.

"because you have been helping the lov."

"i don't even know who they are!" she said, crying out and putting her head in her hands.

"we cannot let a possible criminal roam free. however, we have left you your phone, since you are only a teenager," the voice explained. "we will question you after you have breakfast."

a tall man walked in with a large tray with different gourmet food.

"free food, lot's of sleep and my phone? i might stay here," she joked, grabbing a pair of chopsticks. "i don't know if i can finish all of this though."

"that's okay. eat as much as you can."

"you even treat me better than my parents."

"she's really pretty," kaminari said, almost like he was in a daze.

"she's a criminal denki," kirishima replied, looking at him weirdly.

"why were you helping the lov?" the voice asked y/n.

"i don't know," she said, shrugging and trying to sit down comfortably in a chair.

"tell me if you recognize any of these names.

chigiri hyoma.

ryusuke kunigami.

jingo raichi.

nagi seishiro.

kurona ranze.

niko ikki."

"i've never heard of any of their names. what kind of name is jingo?"

"that's true," ashido said, sitting back, crossing her arms and nodding.

"how would they know if she's lying?" midoriya asked aizawa.

"they gave her a chance to answer truthfully, now they will test her with a lie detector," he explained.

"but lie detectors aren't 100% correct."

"a person with a lie detecting quirk, unfortunately, he is still in school. so he is still not 100% truthful."

"bring in mr. hiro."

"who's hiro?" y/n asked, tilting her head to the side.

"he's someone who will detect your lies," the voice said as the doors opened, revealing a tall teenage boy that was generally attractive.

"ooh, you're kind of cute," she flirted, tilting her head and smirked.

"o-oh thanks," he blushed and he held his hand to his cheek. "im hiro takayama."

"oh! you're so adorable," she squealed, running up to him and grabbing his hands. "i'm y/n l/n. what are your socials?"

"o-oh, i'll give them to you later," he said, scratching the back of his head, looking embarrassed.