Almost got kidnapped

Riley and Lillian was just talking about their culture and stuff they like.

"So you're in relationship with a troll?"Lillian said as Riley nods as she was drinking the tea.
"Yep, I know it weird a human dating a troll," Riley said and looks at Branch who was talking to Poppy about something Lillian followed her gaze and then looks back at her." You love him with all your heart don't you?" Riley looks at Lillian and nods ." From the very beginning I met him yes I do love him with all my heart,"

"You girls doing all right here?" The girls turns around to see Hickory.
"Yes, we are doing all right Hickory," Riley said.
Hickory nods and says." That's good to hear."
Lily smirks and says." Just wondering do you have a crush on Poppy?"
Hickory froze and blush the girls squeal and Hickory quickly hush them.
Riley was about to say something but they then hear music that honestly sounds like jazz.

As they went downstairs they see a troll playing a clarinet as their friends were tied up.

"Um who is that?" Lily asks.
"That's Chaz the smooth Jazz Troll," Hickory said.

"Are you sure?" Hickory asks me.

"Yes." Riely say as she was about to jump off the second floor.

"Wait. Put these on so you can't hear the music." Hickory says as he gives me two gumdrops.

Riely gave him a confused look but she shrug shoulders and put them on.

I turn to face my friends. I am waiting for the perfect time to confront Chaz. My friends started to wake up."Got you, Pop babies. Soon, Barb is gonna to have your string, and the world will be rid of cheesy, pointless pop music, once and for all." Chaz says as he is about to play his clarinet again.

This was my chance. I jump off the second the floor and land in front of them.

"Stop right there, Smooth Jazz Troll." Riley say glare at Chaz.

Chaz looks at her before asking, "And who are you supposed to be, pretty human troll?"

Poppy, Branch, and Biggie gasp as they look at her

"Name's Riley . Guardian of Pop and peacemaker of all music ." Riley answer Chaz.

Poppy, Branch, Biggie gasp as they look at Chaz.

"Oh, yeah? Well, maybe you should have the Chaz experience." Chaz says as he starts to levitate off the ground.

Chaz starts to play his clarinet as he levitates towards her.Riley glare at him and stand my ground.Once Chaz was behind her, and then Riley turn around and kick him in the chest. This sends him flying, and he falls off the raft.

Riley then take the gumdrops out of my ears. "Huh. I never knew gumdrops would work." Riley say.

"What can I say? They're soundproof and delicious." Hickory says as he walks over to untie her friends.

"Smooth jazz will be heard again! Smooth jazz will never die!" Chaz says to us as he sinks into the water.

"Who was that guy?" Poppy asks.

"One of the many bounty hunters out there looking for you." Hickory answers

"That was awful. So smooth and easy and awful." Biggie says to us.

"I know, big buddy. It's enough to put you off jazz altogether." Hickory says to Biggie.

"Alright, that's it! We need to go home." Biggie says.

"Biggie, it'll be okay." Poppy says to Biggie.

"Stop saying that, and listen to me. You only hear what you want to hear, and it puts us all in danger. How are you supposed to save the world if you can't even keep us safe? You made a pinky promise to me, Queen Poppy. And you broke it." Biggie says to Poppy.

It was silent for a while.

Biggie walks over to the edge of the raft. He drops Mr. Dinkles into the water and stands on top of him.

Mr. DInkles starts to blow into the water, causing them to float away.

"What kind of queen breaks a pinky promise?!" Biggie asks angrily.

"Biggie. No." Poppy says sadly.