"Don't," her breath hitched upon him grazing her vagina once more, "don't tease..."

He didn't seem to listen to her, however; going right back in with kissing her thighs. He loved how he could make her get in that state just by some kisses and a few touches with his fingers.

Y/n moaned softly once more, "Please, Roger..."

Roger smirked as his fingers hooked onto the waistband of Y/n's panties, pulling them down her gorgeous legs. He stared at the sight. His favourite person in the world, laying under him with nothing on.

"Even after all those years, I still can't get enough of you," he murmured and grabbed onto on of her legs, gently angling it and doing the same with the other.

And then he finally got to the place Y/n needed him the most. Roger began with some soft kisses, sucking on her clitoris every so often until he finally licked down the whole path of her aroused vagina.

Her fingers latched onto Roger's hair, biting down on her lip as he began lapping at her vagina. She withheld some loud moans that were about to leave her mouth.

"Don't withhold any sounds, you sound so sexy," he said before going back to what he was doing before.

Y/n moaned out, her hair rolling into the back of her head. Her hips bucked into his face and her thighs clenched around his head.

"Right there, Rog," she said with a smile. Roger always could do the most unimaginable things with her body. Things she didn't know she could ever feel.

Roger's lips eventually settled on her clitoris as he added a finger into her wet vagina. Y/n whimpered softly as he added another. Roger curled his fingers exactly in the right place.

"Ah, yes," she moaned, gripping onto his hair a bit tighter, but not too tight making Roger grunt. The vibration send another jolt up her spine and Y/n once again bucked into his face.

His fingers were pumping in and out of her vagina at a steady pace, his pace not once crumbling.

"God, so good," Y/n whimpered out. She looked down at where Roger was settled in between her legs just to see he was already looking at her.

Roger once admitted that he got aroused of the fact he could make her feel good and he was enjoying every little expression or sound that she let out of her body just because of him.

The hand that was not fingering her went upwards again to her breasts, lightly brushing over her already hardened nipples.

Just when she was about to reach her high, Roger went back to just licking and grabbed her hand, guiding her hand to her clit. Y/n complied and began to rub on the bud of her clitoris as Roger lapped onto her vagina once more.

And then it was like a water balloon snapped within her and she came all over his tongue. Her husband continued to lick her until she came down from her much needed high.

Roger stood up and took off his trousers and next his boxer until his erected penis came out. He pumped his penis in his hands a few times, watching his wife totally in a mess. Sweat was on her perfect body, her vagina was getting wet again just looking at him and she was breathing fast, her chest rising and falling at a rapid pace. Even the sight of him could make him come undone, but he'd much rather do that together with her.

Y/n sat in anticipation as she watched her husband climb onto their bed again with a bigger look of desire than before.

He settled between her legs and positioned his penis against her vagina, looking in her eyes once more for permission, to which she nodded with a bite of her lip.

He slowly pushed himself in, moaning out at the feeling. Y/n whimpered and wrapped her arms around her husbands neck, her legs wrapping itself around his waist.

Roger slowly pulled out again before going right back in, slowly finding a nice pace for the both of them.

"You feel so good," Y/n whispered in his ear as another soft moan left her mouth. Roger had always found the sounds she would make for him attractive, but somehow after not having sex for a couple of weeks (thanks to the kids) they now sounded like angels songs.

Roger grabbed onto her waist with one hand and caressed her cheek with the other as he moved in and out of her. Roger was not the only one who found the sounds his partner made attractive.

If Y/n found something attractive in a man it was being able to let her hear sounds that she made them make. Prior none of her exes had, but Roger always seemed eager to show just how he felt.

"You're so perfect," Roger's breath hitched as he went in again and then placed a loving kissing on her lips.

She complied, opening her mouth for him so his tongue could get in. Once in a while she would clench around him which would lead to him whimpering in her mouth.

"God, you're so good," he said, while panting, "and all mine."

Y/n moaned out as Roger began rubbing her clit again, adding extra friction.

"Yes, Roger," his wife whimpered, "just like that."

She loved how this wasn't a rough sex like they would have sometimes, but this one was one that proved that after all that time he loved her and she loved him. One of pure affection.

"I'm very close," Y/n said as he picked up his pace. She closed her eyes in pure bliss.

"Me too, my love, me too," Roger moaned loudly.

With a loud noise leaving her worn out body, she finally came on his penis, and Roger came just a few seconds after that.

He rode out his high, before finally pulling out. Y/n sighed at the loss of contact and propped herself on her elbows, watching as Roger watched his sperm spill out of her vagina intently.

"Honestly, one of the hottest things I could see," Roger smirked, keeping looking at it before glancing over her face. "Are you okay, Y/n? Let's get you cleaned."

"Or we could..." Y/n gave him a grin, "go for round two?"

"Say no more," Roger said, climbing on his favourite person again.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah! This time I'm the one giving you the pleasure."

This will be a long night.

-
-
-
-