𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

Two tiny feet skipped across the castle, each step bringing her closer and closer to her destination. Daenyra was always a smart child, although she was in her own world majority of the time she was always weary of her surroundings.

The new children, Alexander and Elaine Lannister were still in the castle. Her father, King Viserys had informed them that they would be staying in the castle to accompany Daenyra and her siblings, Childhood companions.

But Daenyra loved the thought of having company, especially two. Elaine was beautiful and elegant, her father Viserys had told both Daenyra and Helaena to try take notes from her. Learn how to dress properly and act. Helaena always listened to Viserys so it was no surprise that she was going to listen but Daenyra on the other hand was more free.She wouldn't mind taking notes from Elaine but she preferred to be herself, more free if you will.

But Daenyra was too deep in her own thoughts to see Ser Criston standing in the middle of the halls. She bumped her head on his armour and fell to the floor.

"princess" Ser criston said alarmed turning around revealing the over excited Daenyra on the floor. For someone who had been nocked to the ground only moments ago she was still rather smiley."Allow me to help you" he bent down holding his hand out for the princess to grab which she didn't think twice on.

"thank you Ser Criston, if you would excuse me" she smiled stepping around the guard and carrying on with her journey this time more cautious.

"Might I ask where you are going in such a hurry?" He asked shouting to the princess who had already took off.

"I'm off to see princess Rhaenyra!" She chuckled her voice getting quieter as she walked on. Although she was quite far from him, she could practically hear him rolling his eyes. He had always hated Rhaenyra but she never knew why, Rhaenyra was nothing but kind to everyone she encountered even Alicent. Who sometimes wasn't the nicest to her.

Princess Rhaenyra had requested to see Daenyra as she had a surprise for her. She would often treat the princess like she was her own considering when she was born she was tossed to the side like an old rag.

"Rhaenyra!" The girl squealed upon seeing the rather tired looking Rhaenyra sitting against the chair. In her arms was a small babe, which could only be a few hours old.

"This is joffery" she smiled welcoming the nervous girl over. Upon seeing the baby she froze up like a dear in the headlights. She knew Rhaenyra was with child, it was very obvious but she never realised how close her labours were.

"He's rather lovely" Daenyra sat down next to the princess taking a closer look at the babe. He had brown hair just like Jacaerys and Lucerys, something everyone seemed to whisper about but Daenyra never knew why.

"How are you?" She focused her attention from the babe to the mother. Although she was happy the babe was delivered without any complications she wanted to make sure Rhaenyra was okay too.

"I'm okay sweet child. I wanted to introduce him to you before anyone else. You're my favourite after all" Rhaenyra stroked the girls cheek, "but you should go, your mother will be expecting you for your lesson with the septa".

A groan escaped from her lips, she never liked the septa she had. She was always moody and dull, never allowing the children to play. But although she had complained to her mother about it before she still didn't change so she learnt to bite her tongue and keep quiet.

"yes princess" she sighed getting up from the chair and saying goodbye to the new babe. She curtsied to Rhaenyra before skipping out the room. Although she had injured herself earlier from skipping she enjoyed it and believed it got her to places quicker.