"I sincerely apologize for my lapse in memory that it appears you have struggled in comprehending even the simplest of linguistics. It seems that your cognitive capabilities are rather limited. You seem to lack the basic understanding of even the most minute vocabulary that your minute neural network can process." I sat quietly in the car feeling that I'd been silenced but will that stop the great almighty Alen Kishimoto.

No

"What is bro yapping about" Ella just shook her head in displeasure and disappointment." Such an unpleasant language."

" who are you , where's my Ella?"

" it is  me, it's just that I am tired of you."

"Tired of me ?! You blocked on everything." I shared now faking a hurt look at her. Ella just rolled her eyes" You being a drama queen–"

" drama queen ?! Me, drama queen." pointing at myself as Ella looked at me with a blank stare before slowly nodding." oh! , I don't want to be in this toxic relationship now, i wanna break up" Ella raised her eyebrow at me staring me down"Break up, we're not even dating" I let out a gasp of disbelief at what she just said.

" not even dating wow, don't act like I didn't see those hoes that always be touching." Now it's getting heated." hoes, touching  me , give me one piece of evidence when someone ever touched me?!"

" what about that one time Evan was touching by your arms, huh, why he be touching you like that ." I accused." we were weight training, he was helping me with The triceps extension machine and he's in his 30s almost the same age range as James."Ella objected looking at me like I said the dumbest thing which I did. I knew i was in the wrong but I just wanted to annoy her more. i still wanna win.

"Okay, what about that one kid where he was coming up to you and talking to you? why he was talking to you" I asked now my voice almost cracking, desperately trying to hold my laughter.''so I can't talk to anyone anymore" Ella asked confused." no" I slightly yelled.

" Well I was talking to him because he asked me kindly about his missing homework"

" why didn't  he ask anyone else"

" I don't know, okay, he probably asked me because we were in the same class."I just looked at her up and down before turning my attention to the window, sighing." Excuse, Excuse, Excuse,"I saw Ella's shadow shake her head in the window as her hands were on the wheels. it was a minute before the car started moving, speeding away through the road. i had to hold on to my seat for dear life–now looking at Ella petrified.

" Why are you driving so fast?!"Ella responded with a sarcastic laugh stepping on the peddle more and making the car speed up more. god I hate her

𝜗𝜚 ⋆。𖤓˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ 𝜗𝜚

Elliot blinked, looking at us with a deadpan face, "you guys are telling me that you were arguing because you think Ella is talking to random people."

" hoes'' I corrected, continuing my speech." and it's not fair that the person you trust, your girlfriend is there cheating on you with bitches that can't even come close to you"

" can't come close to you? don't laugh, you look like you went through devolution."Elliot scoffed looking at me with his arm crossed. i just stared at him in shock at what he just uttered, my mouth wide.

I turned to Ella quickly before gently grabbing her forearm and resting my head on her shoulder." Are you going to let him talk to me like that ?" I said, now flashing my eyelashes at her. She slowly looked at me with her usual poker face "Yes"