Toska

AN: This song would go perfectly with this chapter when u read it so here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMroncASjTU and if you already have wrapped around your finger by 5sos on your phone well then listen to it there. OK STORY TIME.

The next day we all skipped school and headed to our safe haven one last time. It was sad to think that we would never come back here. Jenna was the emotional one, she cried a lot on the drive there and while we were inside for the first half hour. Ian was quieter than usual. This must be weird for him, he found this place and it was going to be destroyed. What was even worse is that they planned on making this building into something important but that wasn't going to happen anymore. They are going to have to rebuild this place if they really want it. Chris is quiet too, I'm not sure what he is thinking, but I'm sure he is sad too.

By the end of the day everything is gone. We stare at the top floor, how bare and gray it is now. Jenna sniffs but it seems like all the tears are gone. My shoulders slump and I lean into Chris. He wraps an arm around me and kisses my forehead. We all start going down, but Jesse stops us.

"Wait!" He calls. We all turn around surprised, but he grabs Jenna and pulls her up the stairs. We follow but stand in front of Jenna and Jesse. He takes a deep breath and smiles. "Today has been a sad day and for a while this was our safe haven. I know this will sound cheesy but I don't need this place. I just need you, because you keep me safe. Jenna, I love you so much and I can't imagine a future without you. If I were to lose you, I don't know what I would do with myself. You are all I want and I want to make you the happiest girl in the world." I knew what was coming and I think everyone else did...except for Jenna. She looked confused, she knew he loved her and she knew that he didn't want to leave her but she didn't know he was about to propose. Jesse continued, "I found out a month ago that I can get married at 16. It might be super early, but I know I want this. I want to grow old with you and I want to fight with you and I want to have kids and make sure they aren't screw ups. I want you." He got down on one knee and she stepped back slightly and gasped. I held onto Chris tighter, this was such a cute moment. I want to scream congratulations because I knew she was going to say yes. "Jenna, be mine forever, will you marry me?" He smiled up at her and opened the box to show the ring.

"YES A MILLION TIMES YES! GET UP SO I CAN KISS YOU!" She screamed. She didn't even put on the ring, he just stood up and she kissed and hugged him. We all clapped and she put on the ring, but she just continued to look at him. "This makes up for the crappy day."

"Congratulations!" I screamed and ran at her to hug her.

She laughed. "I can't believe that just happened."

"You two are going to be so cute as husband and wife."

"I know!" She said smiling.

The rest of the night was cheerful, Jesse was smart and made the day better with the proposal, Jenna was never going to forget a second of it. We were all in good spirits. As we drove home, Jenna suddenly sat up straight.

"Oh my gosh, how am I supposed to plan a wedding?" She looked back at Jesse and he put his hands up.

"I love you, but that's all you babe."

"I'll help, Jenna." I said.

"Oh, bless you." She squeezed my hand and then sat back, peaceful once again. She looked back at her ring and smiled, it was small. Jesse didn't have money but that didn't matter, it was cute. "This is such a sweet ring, Jesse." She said and kissed his cheek.

"I know it's not much-" He began.

"I wouldn't want anything else." She said and kissed him; he smiled.