"There you go again with that red face of yours." Karma teased.

"S-shuddap!"

"Nope~" Karma laughed," C'mon let's go already." He dragged me out the class and I got free of his grip on my wrist," I already told you I'm going home by myself!" I crossed my arms.

"Well I've already decided I'm not gonna listen to you~" He stuck his tongue out at me.

"Ugh, fine I can't stop you so..." I sighed in defeat and started to make my way home with the red-head beside me.

================================

We were walking down the sidewalk of my neighborhood and it was getting dark out.

"Ne, Reni-chan? I didn't think you would live in one if these houses~"

I looked at him raising an eyebrow," What's that supposed to mean?"

"I mean these are pretty decent houses."

"What! Did you think I lived in some crappy old house?!

"No, more like a box on the street." He grinned.

I groaned,"Even if I did live in a old torn down house, at least I would have some place and would appreciate it, and my house isn't all that great either, just a regular house." We kept walking and eventually we got to mine.

I went up to it and unlocked the door. I turned around and looked up at Karma,"So are you gonna be okay going back home by yourself, it is pretty dark out." Karma looked at me and smirked," Aww Reni-chan's cares about me~ Are you implying I should stay the night here~"

I gasped,"N-no! I'm just wondering if your parents will be okay with you coming home this late." I blushed a little from the 'staying the night' thing.

"My parents aren't here." Karma said with an emotionless face. I looked at him with concern," Did something happen?"

"Nah, they're just gone traveling and stuff."

"Oh...well how often do you get to see them?" I kept looking at his face to see if he was getting upset about it.

"Not much. But I don't really mind, having the place to myself is nice."

I guess him not seeing his parents much doesn't really phase him,"I rarely get to see mine either so I guess we're in the same boat." I chuckled, but he just shrugged and looked at me with a smirk," Don't worry about me Reni-chan, I'll be fine~" He patted my head and I had a tint of pink on my cheeks.

We both just kind of stood there without saying a word for a moment and Karma broke the silence,"So who do you live with then?"

"My aunt and that's about it. It gets pretty quiet around here because she's has to work late a lot." I looked down at my feet and then at him. I felt kinda awkward just standing here until he finally spoke up." I guess we're both loners then."

"Yeah, I guess so..."

"Well I'll get going, see ya tomorrow Reni-chan~" He walked away waving at me with a smile on his face, but this time his smile was more sincere.

I waved back and went inside my house. I closed the door and leaned on it and slid all the way down till I was sitting on the ground and sighed.

I thought about how Karma must be really lonely at his house without anyone there to keep him company. 'Maybe I should visit him whenever' I smiled at the thought of that. Even though he is annoying, he's still my friend and I care for him.

Then I remembered my aunt made dinner for me to heat up, so I ran to the fridge.

"Please be spaghetti, please be spaghetti..." I chanted to myself

I opened the fridge and saw a bowl and lifted the foil off of it.

"Yes!" I fist pumped the air and heated up some sauce and ate.

================================

I went up to my room, put on my pajamas and jumped in my bed.

"I've missed you..." I said while hugging my pillow. I quickly got under my covers and got comfy. I then checked my phone and saw I actually had a message.

"Who is texting me this late...?" I opened the message and it read:

Miss me Reni-chan~?

I laughed and replied:

Me: Why are you bothering me Karma? Go to sleep xP

Karma: But how can I go to sleep if I'm not tired?

Me:Well other people are tired like me

Karma: Yeah I bet u are exhausted from losing today~

Me: You cheated! >○<

Karma: I'm faster than you, that's the only explanation xD

Me: We'll see bout that tomorrow
^-^

Karma: It'll just be another win for me~

I sighed and put my phone away. I'll prove that Karma wrong tomorrow! Then I'll be the one to tease him about it!

I smirked and blushed a little. I then closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

'I'm glad to have met you'

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Hello minna! Sorry if it seemed like IsogaixRenee for a sec there but I want her to get along with her other classmates as well x3. Arigato and leave comments and I'll see ya next time...or more like write next time...I dunno, anyways byeee!