Chapter 142 Gossip Online
  "Wow!"

  "It's so beautiful!"

  "This uniform is so designed!"

  "No wonder they didn't ask us to fill in the size when we first filled out the information. Was it to customize the uniform?"

  "Fanxingzhen She is so rich! I want to be the wife of

  Fanxing CEO in my next life!" "No, she should be the woman of the big boss of the Gong family consortium!"

  "Your wish will never come true in your next life!"

  "You should still be the boss of the Gong family. Miss, this reincarnation can still be realized."

  "Puff puff..."

  After hearing this, Gong Luoluo raised a mysterious smile at the corner of his mouth.

  In the large and bright room, eighty sets of tailor-made student uniforms were hung neatly on a large pink wall.

  The students couldn't put it down and touched the fabric of the uniform, and all of them marveled at its sweetness and exquisiteness.

  Only Liu Xindi complained in a low voice: "Does this sponsor's father have any obsession with pink and white?"

  The dormitory of Class A is pink;

  the training uniforms of Class A students are pink tops and white shorts;
  The stairwell that I climb every day is also filled with pink and white flowers;

  the wall where the pure white uniforms of the trainees are hung is also pink...

  It seems that the boss of Fanxing has a girlish heart! But Liu Xindi had a vague feeling that the boss was always against her!
  Don't you know she's taking a neutral style route? Does this sweet style want her to have long hair and wear a skirt?

  However, Cindy also had to admit that this uniform was indeed designed to look very nice.

  The upper body of the pure white suit is a high-end uniform - underneath is a white shirt with a black tie, and the jacket is exquisite and three-dimensional, with sparkling pearls dotting the cuffs of the uniform, and black epaulettes giving a formal feel.

  The belt is decorated with popular iron chain elements, which is unique and novel.

  The lower part of the suit is an irregular white pleated skirt, paired with pure white Martin boots, which is simple and elegant, but still has a sense of luxury.

  The pure white uniforms, sunny and clean, give people a sense of youthful vitality, and the whole body is very energetic, which perfectly demonstrates the hard work of the students.

  "ABCD, change into uniforms in order! Go put on makeup quickly and take promotional photos after putting on makeup!"

  The director's loud voice reached the ears of the trainees, and the girls began to look for their uniforms.

  Wu Jiaqian stared at the uniform hanging on the white wall and wandered around for a long time, but she didn't see her name.

  Until Qi Qi walked up to her with a set of clothes.

  "Here." Qi Qi held two sets of clothes in her hand. One set had the name "Qi Qi" engraved on the badge, and the other set had the three small characters "Wu Jiaqian" engraved on it.

  Wu Jiaqian stared blankly at Qi Qi, who was smiling brightly, and smiled from the bottom of her heart: "Thank you."

  She took the uniform from Qi Qi's hand.

  "You're welcome."

  Qi Qi smiled and naturally took her hand and walked to the door of the fitting room.

  ...

  "Fuck!"

  A familiar mantra came from in front of the full-length mirror.

  "Who is the beauty in this mirror?"

  "It is so beautiful that the country is beautiful, the fish are falling, the wild geese are closed, the moon is shy, and the flowers are blooming when everyone sees them, the pig concubine sees the pig concubine and loves the pig concubine, the longan sees the longan and blooms..."

  Ming Guiyuanhe Although Pei Qi was very used to Liu Xindi being so talkative and pretentious, she still couldn't help but twitch the corner of her mouth.

  "Let's go! Stop being so pretty! You're going to put on makeup and take promotional photos!"

  Pei Qi took Liu Xindi's arm and pulled her outside.

  Ming Guiyuan followed them, turned around, and Song Chuge was standing with Gong Luoluo again!
  Guiyuan was depressed: She just didn't stare at Sister Yu for a second, and Sister Yu was mixed up with Gong Luoluo! Wuwuwu~
  However, Miss Gong Luoluo just passed by Chu Ge arrogantly, leaving a light sentence: "Although I am ugly, I still look good in this dress."

  Song Chuge was stunned for a while, and then turned around. Even with a smile.

  Proud.

  However, now, it seems that...

  the distance between Luoluo and her is shortening little by little. Chu Ge's smile deepened.

  Ming Guiyuan quickly returned to Song Chuge, took her arm naturally, and looked at her curiously: "What did Gong Luoluo say just now? He smiled so happily."

  Gong Luoluo happened to not be far away yet . When Luoluo heard this question, she quickly turned around, her almond-shaped eyes widened, and she glared at Song Chuge, as if to say: "If you dare to tell me, I will break up with you!"

  Song Chuge's lips curled up with a smile. With a smile, he shook his head slightly and said, "Nothing."

  "Oh~" Ming Guiyuan curled his lips.

  Gong Luoluo looked at Song Chuge's gentle smile, blushed and breathed a sigh of relief, turned around and continued to stride forward, but accidentally tripped over a black wire!

  Chu Ge frowned, his heart condensed, and he had already taken more than half of the steps he was about to run.

  Fortunately, Liu Xindi's quick eyesight and quick hands helped Gong Luoluo.

  Song Chuge breathed a sigh of relief, then raised a big smile, and then a thought came to his mind: Luoluo must be shy, right?

  Gong Luoluo: I don't!

  "My little sister, you are an adult now, please be more careful when walking!" She warned Gong Luoluo in a mature tone like an elder.

  Gong Luoluo glanced at Liu Xindi lightly, held her arm and stood firm before continuing to walk forward, rushing to the front as if there were engines under her feet.

  "What's wrong with her?" Pei Qi looked at Gong Luoluo's angry back with confusion.

  "Maybe I was hurt by the wires on the ground." Liu Xindi replied with an extremely serious expression.

  Pei Qi: "..."

  ...

  The news that Create Eight students are going to record "Let's Play on Saturday" is strictly blocked in order to give the audience a surprise when it is broadcast in the future.

  However, the secret that should be leaked will eventually be leaked, it is just a matter of time.

  At this moment, the boy group talent show "Young People Please Take Your Place", which is opposite to Create Eight, is quietly on the hot search list.

  #男Please take your seat# [Hot]

  [Xingming Video - Boys please take your seat] Promotional photos of 111 beautiful boys have been released, come and pick if there is a little brother you like!
  ——"Xu Ziqi, the young man from Xingming!"

  ——"Xu Ziqi, wherever you are, there is light! @小人 please take your place - Xu Ziqi"

  ——"Lin Jiaqu! Lin Jiaqu!"

  ——"Xu Ziqi! Xu Ziqi! Come on, come on, come on! "

  ——"Looking forward to my handsome little brother~"

  ——"Come on Zhou Yuao!"

  ——"Um... I think his appearance is average, not as good as Tianlai Yuxiu alone (manual funny)"

  —— - "By the way, the promotional photos of the boy have been released, why are the beautiful girls of CE still showing out??"

  - "Xu Ziqi debuted in C position!"

  "Pfft, these individuals are not even as good as Xu Ziqi." Tang Song Yuan sneered and complained.

  Week, the most laid-back boy band in history, is scrolling through Weibo in the practice room again.

  "Isn't it because there was a small online drama called "He Came from the Painting" before, so he played the second male lead and gained some fans." Lu Fengshan gossips online at any time.

  "I think this show is too confusing. People who buy this hot search are not as diligent as Fanxing!" Cai Siye fanned the fan in his hand and joined the group chat.

  "Speaking of which, our popularity seems to have dropped a bit. I think my super fans are not very active, and my ranking has dropped a lot." Tang Songyuan pouted and complained pretending to be aggrieved, "On the contrary, The boss and Gong Xiaomo are talking too much, and there are more and more people."

  "It's Mr. Shen's cool behavior that makes me a little bit confused!" Cai Siye scratched his head and said in confusion, "I asked the company to send our personal trailer, but didn't give it to When we announced our debut, we were just asked to practice our debut songs?"

  Maknae Gong Mo held the customized pillow sent to her by fans and listened to her brothers' words obediently.

  Now, Gong Mo felt extremely relaxed.

  Unexpectedly, his mother actually agreed to let him become a trainee! ? His mother agreed, so there would be nothing wrong with his father.

  Gong Mo was extremely grateful to his cousin -

  if she hadn't participated in the girl group talent show and changed the family's direction of cultivating talents, he might have been taken back to continue studying.

  "Captain, what's going on? Can you give me some news?" Tang Songyuan poked Yu Xiu gently.

  Yu Xiu glanced at his hand faintly, thinking of what Shen Xingmi said when he called him to the office a few days ago, a starry brilliance shone faintly in the depths of his eyes, and then quickly converged.

  His voice was low and he said, "Mr. Shen has his own arrangements."

  "The break is over, let's continue."

  ...

  (End of Chapter)