Chapter 102 Group Portrait of Class A Students

  "Ahhhhh! Chu Ge, you are too pretty, aren't you?"

  Pei Qi screamed, immediately let go of Liu Moudi, and rushed towards Chu Ge like a rocket, doing what Ming Guiyuan had been thinking The action she made - she hugged Song Chuge tightly.

  His hands and feet were still hanging on her body like a kangaroo.

  Chu Ge bit his lip gently and froze on the spot. Holding his original clothes in both hands, he stopped in mid-air, his eyes wide open and he was a little overwhelmed.

  This little girl from Liwu is too enthusiastic.

  Ming Guiyuan: Let me go!

  It turned out that there was not anyone who would not take the initiative to approach her.

  Chu Ge's heart was filled with joy, and his lips curved with a slight arc of satisfaction.

  Ming Guiyuan looked at this scene, pursed his lips in resentment, silently walked to Chu Ge's luggage, and put his luggage together with hers.

  Pei Qi smiled with satisfaction and got off Song Chuge.

  Chu Ge didn't even move a step, and before he could react, Liu Xindi hugged him up again.

  "Are you really... going to be my wife?"

  Liu Xindi really liked Song Chuge's appearance! Not to mention her red lips, white teeth, and creamy skin, her figure alone in a loose pink T-shirt not only made her look slimmer, but also made her look more youthful, beautiful, and energetic.

  What's more important is that Song Chuge's current expression is very cute and innocent, and Liu Xindi wants to tease her as soon as he sees it.

  ah? Wife?

  Chu Ge was confused and had no idea that he had "entered the palace wall as deep as the sea."

  In her impression, this silver-haired girl is a cool girl with stage charm, but is she being teased by her now?

  She now probably understands why Wen Xueyun said Liu Xindi was "annoying". Song Chuge snickered in his heart.

  "Liu Xindi, you've had enough!" The familiar voices of visitors came from the door.

  "Hurry up and let me go, little girl!"

  Yan Canni pulled Liu Xindi away from Song Chuge.

  "Eh!"

  Wei Tian crossed his arms and interrogated Liu Xindi, who had "excessive behavior": "Are fairies something you and other unscrupulous people can get their hands on?"

  Chu Ge smiled helplessly, looked at them and shook his head, the darkness hidden in his eyes. With a touch of loss and envy, with clothes in hand, he returned to his bed quietly.

  A friendship where we can joke with each other and still not get angry... must be unusual, right?

  Thinking about the past, Wen Xueyun was careful to please her most of the time...

  Friends, these two words seemed to have always been in a very important position in her heart, but she couldn't catch them.

  Chu Ge was sitting on her lower bunk, deep in thought, when suddenly a figure flashed before her eyes, and then she was hugged again.

  Ming Guiyuan, who was half-kneeling on the ground packing the things in his suitcase, suddenly stood up, hugged Song Chuge, and quickly let go of her.

  Guiyuan pouted her little mouth unhappily and muttered in a voice that only Song Chuge and herself could hear: "They are all roommates, and I haven't hugged them yet!"

  After saying that, she took the Class A training clothes on the tatami. , ran to the bathroom to change clothes.

  "Come on, Chu Chu!"

  Ming Guiyuan's cheering voice always echoed in her mind, giving her warm strength.

  Looking at the red-haired back, the corners of Chu Ge's mouth raised unconsciously, and the smile between his eyebrows and eyes was gentle, like an epiphyllum blooming lightly at night.

  Does she have any lucky constitution today? Will hugging her bring good luck? Chu Ge suddenly had such an idea in his mind.

  But when someone hugged her, a soft cloud-like place in her heart was deeply touched.

  It is said that if you hug five times a day, your happiness index will be much higher.

  She is looking forward to this trip to the dormitory.

  Later, two more visiting girls came into the A01 dormitory. They wowed from the bottom of their hearts and their eyes were full of envy.

  "Wow~ This dormitory is so big and pink!"

  "There is actually a sofa! Oh my god!"

  "The difference is too big! Ah~~"

  "Oh my god! Is this the dormitory of Class A? This is too luxurious. Yeah! I'm so impressed!"

  "Oh my god! There's a bathtub! It's so luxurious!"

  "Wow~ Bathtub! Fuck!" Wei Tian couldn't help but cursed as she rushed into the toilet.

  With a smile on her lips, Liu Xindi raised her eyebrows proudly at her former teammate: "How is it? Doesn't it match my aristocratic temperament?"

  Yan Canni rolled her eyes at her: "This dormitory, your temperament It's the most inconsistent."

  "Hmph~" Liu Xindi pouted, "You are just jealous of my aristocratic temperament~"

  "." Yan Canni held her forehead.

  "Did Chu Ge change into training clothes so soon?" He Jinyu secretly looked up and down at Song Chuge, who was silently packing his suitcase, and whispered to Liu Xindi.

  For some reason, she didn't have the courage to step forward and talk to Song Chuge.

  Song Chuge seemed to exude an innate arrogance and indifference.

  Is what is said on the Internet true? Is she the daughter of the Song Group? He Jinyu's eyes quietly fell on Song Chuge, with a kind of unmatched envy.

  She has a good family background, strong strength, and good looks. She probably won't be able to catch up with Song Chuge in this life.

  "That's right!"

  Liu Xindi looked at the three roommates who were busy at the same table in the dormitory, and secretly planned in her heart: when they finish cleaning up, it won't be too late to come back and clean up. Anyway, she has plenty of time.

  She seemed to have forgotten the reminder from the sister in charge of the lobby when she went upstairs: "Pack your luggage as soon as possible and get to the practice room to practice."

  So, Liu Xindi turned to Wei Tian and the others and said, "Come on, take me to see your Dormitory."

  Cindy Liu just threw down the two black suitcases placed in the middle of the room, and walked out domineeringly, putting her hands on the shoulders of the team members.

  "Alas."

  Ming Guiyuan came out of the bathroom after changing into training clothes. He looked at the boxes abandoned by their owners in the middle of the road. He sighed and pushed them aside. When he lowered his head, he discovered a square object on the ground.

  "Huh? This is..."

  Pei Qi walked to Ming Guiyuan, and when she saw the thing next to Guiyuan's feet, her expression suddenly became stiff.

  weighing scale!
  Mother!

  Pei Qi walked away quickly, as if she had thought of something, and quickly opened her suitcase.

  She had to act quickly while the cameraman went out to take pictures of other dormitories!
  Ming Guiyuan was standing next to the scale, still holding her own clothes in her hand, standing there blankly, watching Pei Qi open her two suitcases, her little eyes gradually widened.

  ...

  In a dormitory of Class B on the same floor, the pink color scheme of Class A is different from that of warm orange color. The training uniforms of Class B members are also orange T-shirts and white shorts.

  Class C is blue and Class D is gray.

  "Not bad!" Liu Xindi wandered around He Jinyu's dormitory and looked at it. "How nice it is that you live in the same dormitory~"

  There is still a big difference between Class B's dormitory and Class A's dormitory. The most important thing is that the space is a little smaller. , considered a spacious standard quadruple room.

  "But I also want to live in Class A dormitory."

  "You guys are great, what a warm dormitory~"

  "Compared with our place, our color is a little girly, and the space is a little bigger, and the sofa is a little softer. Gift Maybe a little more, our roommate is a little prettier~"

  "Occasionally we can tease her~ Oh~ I have no regrets in life~"

  Liu Xindi nodded with satisfaction, a look of enjoyment on her handsome face.

  "Liu Xindi! I tell you! Once you enter our dormitory, don't even think about going back!" Yan Canni locked the throat of Liu Xindi, who was attracting hatred.

  "I want to live with Chu Ge~"

  He Jinyu sat on the couch on the window sill, still unable to stop feeling envious in his eyes. It is also a great blessing to be able to make friends with the daughter of the Song Group!

  "Damn, this is a matter of character!"

  "Liu Xindi, you feel uncomfortable if you don't talk for a day, right?"

  "Look at my fat white pillow hammer!"

  ...

  There are only two luxury dormitories in Class A, so spacious. It can be directly used as a practice room, and the toilet is big enough for disco dancing! There's even a bathtub big enough for swimming!
  All the students want to move in directly with their bags, but unfortunately they don't have the ability~
  Pei Qi: A toilet with a disco and a bathtub with swimming pool are not enough.

  After that, people kept coming to visit in the A01 dormitory, most of them were Pei Qi's teammates or curious trainees from the Class A dormitory.

  Everyone comes with expectations and leaves with a full sense of lemon sourness.

  [Preparation for later acquisition]

  Question: Have you seen the dormitory of Class A? What did you think when you saw it?
  Li Zhixi, Class C: "The gap is too big. Before I looked at it, I thought my dormitory was quite good. After looking at it, I felt, well, there is really one sky and one underground... Bye~"

  However, those who came The girls who came to visit only dared to say hello to Liu Xindi, who had already returned, and Pei Qi, who was clearing the table. They did not dare to talk to Song Chuge and Ming Guiyuan, who had already packed their suitcases.

  They don't know why, but they always feel that Song Chuge and Ming Guiyuan are very similar in some ways... both of them give people a feeling that they are not close to each other.

  [Preparation for the later stage]

  Question: "What is your impression of the members of Class A?"

  Answer: "I feel like they are not easy to get along with..."

  Wei Wei of Class B clasped her fingers and looked like a semi-immortal fortune teller. Measure the appearance.

  "Don't move, let me analyze the big guys in Class A for you!"

  "Like Ye Suwei, she is the kind of domineering and arrogant kind of lady, and she doesn't like to talk or laugh. It looks like It's not easy to mess with."

  "Then Song Chuge, just because of his appearance, is very celestial and cold. He looks like an elegant hibiscus, which can only be viewed from a distance but not played with up close. And... you know his identity, We can't afford to offend him either." Wei Wei had a complicated expression.

  "Let's look at Gong Luoluo. He started fighting with Song Chuge directly! He also said that Chu Ge was just like me! Do you think the person who said Song Chuge was just like me was an ordinary person?"

  staff member:? I was so confused.
  "Looking at Qu Wangxia again, they are all singers who have already debuted and have masterpieces! Why are they willing to associate with us unknown commoners..."

  "Look at Minggui again. Originally, maybe because she has single eyelids, when she looks at you, you feel as if you have offended her."

  Wei Wei lowered his head and stared at the camera like a ghost, which was actually imitating Ming Guiyuan.

  Ming Guiyuan: ...

  "And Liu Xindi, you know that when she has no expression on her face, she is like the iceberg boss in romance novels. She really doesn't dare to get close, but I heard from Channier and the others that Liu Xindi Is it actually a bullshit? I don't know..."

  Liu Xindi:? ? Who is spreading rumors?

  "I have only spoken one or two words to Pei Qi and Le Xian..." Wei Wei shook his head helplessly.

  Staff: ... That's very accurate.

  (End of chapter)