˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥0.1シ

flashback:

cries.

that's all that was heard to the older man, who hit. the little boy cried. he yelled out for help, but his voice was too low for anyone to hear his horrid screams.

"P-PLEASE- I'LL DO ANYTHING!" jisung cried out loud as his head hit the wall behind him and he fell down to the cold floor. "you dare talk back now?!" his father yelled, hitting him with the bottle again.

"your just a mistake, an accident that came into me and my wife's life! How fucking dare you ruin my reputation at your school?!" his father asked as he yelled. jisung flinched.

"father, please! a kid was getting b-bullied and i-i was just t-trying to help-". his father striked on him again.

"it wasn't your business that you helped that pathetic kid who was getting bullied. fuck you, you faggot" his father said as he hit the boy again.

end of flashback :

jisung shot up from his bed, sweating and panting as let out an annoyed groan and threw his head back. "damn it, not these memories again" he cursed under his breathe, running a hand through his hair. he took his phone out, swiping with one swish to open it. he checked his messages, looking for his friend, seungmins contact.

he clicked on it and read the message 'oi jisung, we have a project today'. jisung whined. "curse you school.." he kicked his legs like a baby, whining while pouting his lips out.

he texted Seungmin back; 'alr, damn you btw for reminding me' then turning his phone off, putting it on his side table.

he slowly got off the bed and lazily walked over to the bathroom, entering it.

after taking a warm shower and getting fresh, he head to his closet. "this'll do" he said, pulling a black loose shirt with some dark green cargos. quickly changing into his clothes, he got his backpack and phone, and left his room to go downstairs. Lord I beg of you, tell me my father is sleeping.

as he walked down, he let out a slight groan, seeing his dad awake at the table, and his step mother who was cooking breakfast. what the fuck is this, an 80s movie? well, looks like it. jisung rolled his eyes and walked over to them. "hey" he said quietly.

as jisung almost grabs a banana in his hand, his father looks at him and furrows his eyebrows. "no breakfast, that's your punishment. you came late yesterday". jisung paused his hand for a moment and pulled back. i came seven minutes late because i lost the fucking keychain that my real mom gave me.

jisung sighed and nodded. "yeah, sorry about that." he said, going to grab some water instead. just then, he felt a light smack on the back of his head. "didn't you hear your father? he said no breakfast, that also includes water" his step-mother scoffed at him. jisung bit his lip, hoping he could just run away, but that'll cause bigger problems.

"can i atleast get money for the school canteen-"

"fuck off"

jisung exhaled deeply, "right, sorry."

"just get the fuck out already"

jisung didn't say anything and walked out the house quietly, not wanting any more inconvenience caused. as he closed the door and walked out, he started looking back inside the house, seeing his step-mom being all clingy and love dovey with her husband.

ew. he thought.

he hates love. when i say hate, i literally am emphasizing more on the word 'HATE'.

he thinks it's stupid and a waste of time.