Headcannons!!

some random headcannons, they might not always be applied, but mostly.

Edmund really does not like the cold, or winter, he always wraps up whenever it is winter, and the Pevensie's never let him out of their sight just in case anything happens, like a mental breakdown or something. (It happened the first time they returned home from Narnia about november)

Susan and Edmund are quite close, in some ff's they bonded over their simping-shi for caspian, others they kinda distanced.

Peter and Lucy had amazing older brother - little sister trope, but during the TCON - PC (2nd movie), they slightly grew distant as Peter started undermining her and Susan and stuff, and slowly Edmund started filling that role. Especially in TCON - TDTOTDV (i think thats it, but the 3rd movie) - this only applies for movie-based ff's

Caspian in the time between the 2nd and 3rd movie, had grown out a beard, but cut his hair - luckily it grew back to length b4 Lucy, Edmund and Eustace came. (Only applied in movie based ff's)

Edmund always feels sick at the sight of turkish delight and will always turn it down.

Despite Edmund always outwardly protecting Lucy, Lucy always protects Edmund from things he always forgots to manage when protecting her. (Like making sure he rests or eats etc.)

If Ed x Cas is the ship, Edmund loves to play with Caspian's hair. Caspian loves tracing Edmund's freckles.

-Edmund always asks Caspian if he wants to be the big or little spoon.
- Caspian got really confused the first time he asked and replied with 'neither?'
(They swap when cuddling.)

-Edmund loves neck kisses. (Fluffy)
-Caspian loves forehead kisses.
-Edmund hates the height difference, but loves it when Caspian wraps his arms around his waist from behind him.
-Caspian loves the height difference, but hates it when Edmund knees him in the stomach to kiss him (when he's in a particular mood...)
-Edmund loves the tan Caspian gets when it's summer.
-Caspian loves the slight flush in Edmund's face and the way it makes his freckles more visible in summer.

i'll probably update this as time goes on!