ᴅᴇʀᴇᴋ ʜᴀʟᴇ

Start from the beginning

Those in Beacon Hills who knew the boy looked at the screen sadly no more than Samira who breathed hitch seeing him once again as stiles grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

As the great hall looked confused wondering how the boy was and why he was not here with them.

James stared at Samira seeing her eyes getting watering as she stared at the male on the screen wondering who the male was to Samira.

The fact that she can hear her speaking like she's sitting right in front of her only makes her more confused.

"Mom, three calls on my first day is a little overdoing it." Allison spoke through the phone as her brother Luca chuckled. "Shut up Luca.

Luca mock surrender as their mother says something unintelligible on the other end of the.

"Everything except a pen. Oh, my God, I didn't actually forget a pen." Allison panicked as she looked at her brother with a sheepish smile as he handed her his only pen that he had.

"Just so you know that was my only pen."  Luca just told his sister knowing that she was too shy to ask for a pen from anyone he looked up seeing the vice principal coming towards their way as he nudged Allison making her look up.

"Okay, okay. I gotta go. Love ya." Allison hangs up and puts her phone away. Samira continues to eavesdrop as the vice principal of the school comes out to greet them.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. So you were saying San Francisco isn't where you both grew up?"

"No, but we lived there for more than a year, which is unusual in our family." Luca told the vice principal.

Samira, still looking alarmed, tracks Allison and Luca with her eyes until they are walked into the school and through the hallway by the vice principal.

"Well, hopefully Beacon Hills will be your last stop for a while." The vice principal walks Allison and Luca  into the classroom, where he introduces them to the other students. "Class, this is our new students, Allison and Luca Argent. Please do your best to make them feel welcome."

Allison, who looks nervous, smiles weakly before finding an open seat in the class, which just happens to be the seat behind stiles as Luca just gave a short nod to the class as he follows behind Allison as he took the seat that was behind Samira and to the right of Stiles, the latter of whom smiles at him awkwardly as he sits down.

Samira, having heard LucA conversation with his sister earlier, knows that he gave her his only and offers him one of her own. Luca looks surprised by the gesture, but smiles at her gratefully.

"Thanks." Luca told her as Samira smiles back at him in a way that indicates that she is starting to fall for him already before turning back around in her seat so he can't see her blush.

The English teacher then picks up where he left off as Luca looks confused by this interaction.

"We'll begin with Kafka's Metamorphosis on page one-thirty-three."

"Where it all began." Allison says looking at her brother as she misses him as Samira nodded her head in agreement.

James looked in realization as he was going to watch the girl he loves the most fall in love with a guy that was not him.