On your date

BangchanChan told you to quickly get ready and go wait in the car

Bangchan
Chan told you to quickly get ready and go wait in the car. When he came out he put a blindfold on you and went to the drivers seat. "Where are we going" you said confused. "it's a surprise" chan said in reply. When the car stopped he took you out and told you to take your shoes off, and you listened. When you felt sand he carefully took the blindfold off and you open your eyes. You were really surprised and amazed at where he brought you because you haven't been on a beach date for a very long time. You both sat down and watched the sunset for a few minutes when chan said "so do you like it" "I love it, it's beautiful thank you" you said looking at him. Chan turned to you and kissed you on the lips and you both cuddle on the bench while watching the waves crash up on the rocks and the birds chirp while they make there way to bed...

 Chan turned to you and kissed you on the lips and you both cuddle on the bench while watching the waves crash up on the rocks and the birds chirp while they make there way to bed

Leeknow
For most of your dates you and leeknow would normally have a movie night just like tonight. He would bring all the blankets and pillows to make it more comfortable and cozy for the both of you, while you went to get the drinks and popcorn. It was a romantic movie with some sex scenes and when leeknow would watch movies like that he can get kinda horny. When the scenes came on you automatically knew leeknow was getting horny so you decided to tease him a little by sitting on his lap kissing his neck and touching his waistband with one of your hands while the other was on his neck. You moved your hand down a bit close to his dick and massaged it. After a while he moved you off and unclothed you and himself. He put some lube on and entered you, thrusting into you without adjusting...

 He put some lube on and entered you, thrusting into you without adjusting