iiii , ❝ realize you divine,❜❜

Start from the beginning

Mr. nalu-- oh am i interrupting something?" Mimi beamed causing them to push each-other off as both their faces flushed a light pink. "well, ill just give mr. nalu this later then. come on julianna!" mimi grabbed her arm in excitement dragging her to their group of friends.

ᯅ୨୧ their table ᯅ୨୧

𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞

𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚

𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐮

"uh, okay," she smiled walking over to her friends. she wasn't as close to them as she was with keanu. she's like her sister. they stood up to go in the lunch line, Julianna looked at the unseasoned spaghetti, picking at it from time to time. 

"you guys wanna go get McDonald's?" drake asked. 

"with who's car?" Keanu side eyed her. "oh. you right, you right." she murmured.

"just ask julianna's boyfriend if his brother will take us," keymara shrugged causing julianna's head to shoot up. 

"he is not my boyfriend!"

"is so! you almost kissed him earlier!" Mimi teased causing keanu to squeal. "girlllaaa. when was you gon tell me diss?" Keanu beamed at her. 

"we weren't gonna kiss, at least I don't think so." she said as Keanu smirked. 

"anyways, lets ask him! Julianna you ask him he likes you more." drake claimed playing with a loc of her hair. "notti? hell no he hates my guts." Julianna laughed before unlocking her phone. 

"just go talk to ya man girll," drake pushed her over to him a bit causing her to start biting her nails. she tapped on his shoulder biting her nails as he spun around. 

"yes, juju ." the nickname slid off his tongue causing her to grow nervous again. "can you ask dd to take us to McDonald's?" she smiled with her hands behind her back. "how about-- nah," he laughed turning back around 

"Ethan, please," she sighed tugging on his sleeve. 

"I'm gonna die. I haven't eaten in 30 minutes," Julianna fake sobbed putting her face in his sleeve. she peeked seeing if he was still looking at her, he was. "alright just get the fuck off," he spoke shaking her off his arm the dusting his arm off. 

"little bitch," Julianna muttered making his neck do a full 360. 

"what you said?"

"oh! I said there's a cute little bench at McDonald's." she smiled showing her whitened teeth. "mhm," he nodded turning around. 

"dd, can we go ta McDonald's before the period ova? niggas dead starving," he complained scratching his head. 

"deadass, I haven't eaten in 10 minutes lt's go," dd agreed.

"fatass," Julianna giggled to herself. 

"watch ya damn mouth julianna goddamn." notti spoke gritting his teeth. she frowned sideyeing him. "y'all let's go we heading out now. we splitting up tho its too many of us," dd said splitting up the group.

"devin, keymara, traylynn, mimi. yall ride together. i got drake, julianna, notti, keke and ddot." dd announced getting into the drivers seat. type shii by metro boomin and future blasted throughout the car

"She grippin′ all on my balls, I gotta move, type shit." julianna rapped flashing her non-exsistent grills. "Diamonds, they cover my flaws, I got that brand new, type shit," notti rapped flashing his 'watch'... 

"oh.. maybe let's not do that again..." julianna laughed getting out the car "now hurry up!" she rushed him walking to the Mcdonalds entrance. when she place her hand on the door her literally sent her flying so he could open the door instead. 

"your mean." she mumbled. 

"nigga, i just opened the door for you," he scrunched up his face. she huffed as she clicked on the little white ghost icon. snaps began flooding in while she scrolled. 

julianna walked up to the counter to order last. "hey what can I get you?" a funky big backed bitch asked julianna with an attitude. "can I get a mcchicken-- ok cmon ugly hoe you taking too long," the big back lady spoke causing her smile to drop. 

"sorry, can you make that a meal?... with a large cherry coke and a medium-- what size fry?" she interrupted popping her melted gum. " bitch. do you not hear me tryna tell you?" she side-eyed her asking. 

"11.29," biggie spoke holding her hand out for the cash with a mug. "it's exact change too," julianna slightly smiled. "oops, my bad." biggie bursted into laughter as she dropped the large orange fanta on julianna's brand new, fresh out the fuckin box, grey newbalance m9s. 

"bro... what the fuck," julianna began to tear up looking at the shoes it took her 4 months to pay for. "and it ain't even the right fuckin drink," she sobbed punching the air as biggie just stood there looking dumb asf. she doesn't get payed a lot where she works. it's a fucking gas station so yea. she sat down at the table. her very quiet suppressed hiccups were heard by the boy sitting next to her. 

"juju you want som-- why the fuck you crying?" notti's mood completely shifted. "the lady-- she-- fuckin-- pop-- my shoes. ughhh," julianna sobbed tripping over her words. "breathe, juju. u good get up," he stood her up, walking her over to where dd was.  

"we'll be right back," notti said making dd look julianna up and down letting him off with a nod.

"breathe juju," notti instructed her as she hiccuped over and over. she let out a shaky breath letting him know she was ready to speak. "alright, tell me what happened,"

"the lay at the counter. she was being rude to me calling me ugly and she spilled coke on my brand new shoes," julianna let out a sob as she looked at her shoes. notti looked down at her shoes seeing the dark liquid scattered all over her grey shoes. 

"what fuckin lady?" notti scrunched his face up

"her," julianna pointed at her making notti walk up to the counter with julianna's hand in his. 

"yo big back ass spilled pop on her shoes?" notti asked making the girl's jaw drop. "i--uhm," she stuttered. 

"spit it the fuck out nigga, now I would be wrong as fuck if I came and had my cousin come beat yo ass. calling her fuckin ugly and shit. bitch you like 30 workin at Mcdonalds wit yo broke ass, saggy titty ass bitch. i know yo breath smell like ass and straight dick, nah fuck dat I'm calling my fuckin cousin, yo big dorito built ass over here shaped like a polygon fat ass crumbl cookie built ass bitc-- you got it notti," dd interrupted notti pulling him back by his shirt. 

"where's juju?" notti looked around not seeing the girl 

"she in the car," ddot said eating his 3rd mcchicken.

"hey," notti murmured.

"hi." she slightly smiled wiping her stray tears off her face.

"do you think what she said was true..?" she asked turning to look at him.

"what?" 

"that I'm ugly?" she asked tilting her head.

"the fuck? of course not, you pretty as shit; do not listen to whatever that tellietubbie built ass bitch hadda say. you gotta realize you divine. if you don't believe that you are pretty and don't carry yourself as such, others won't think that either. you got a bomb ass personality and a pretty face, don't let bum hoes get to you." he explained causing her to smile 

out of nowhere she embraced him in a full hug, causing him to hesitate, he wrapped his arms around her small figure letting out a smile. "you know, you aren't that big of a bitch after all," julianna giggled.

" stop talking hot and.. thank u?" notti's eyebrow raised as he smiled a bit.