Fear

-Sunday-

⭐️-

I'm still super nervous about the introduction tomorrow. I've been up all night thinking of what i say, also wondering if i should even say it. I got up and got dressed to get ready for.. whatever i'm doing today. I started my day by going to the bar, and grabbing a drink. I checked my phone during the walk and went to the critter gc - i kept getting notifications.

                          🔋98%          2:27
                                 Critter GC

craftycorn: does anyone know where dogday is? i haven't seen him all day!!

bubba: no idea

"All day"?? What do you mean "all day"? I checked the time on my phone, and realized..
ITS ALREADY 2 PM?? How much time did i spend thinking of what to say? Eh, whatever, i'm already at the bar anyway.

Coffee is disgusting, but i'm insanely tired, ill just get that,
"I'll take coffee"
"What kind?"
"Regular"
"Okay.. anything else?"
"Nope."
"Alright!"
I scrolled on my phone to pass the time, waiting for my coffee to arrive. And a few minutes later, it did.
"Here's your coffee!"
"Thanks!"
"No problem!"
I drank the coffee, concerned for the people who genuinely drink this every day. I went back home and hummed a song to myself during the walk. I watched TV for a while to calm myself down. At around 6 pm, I went back to the ice cream parlor, just comin' for a quick snack. I looked around the menu, looking at each flavor.

Vanilla,
Chocolate,
Strawberry,
Honey-Lavender,
Butterscotch,
Mi- Wait- BUTTERSCOTCH?

I could tell every new critter would get an ice cream flavor related to them, based on honey-lavender, for Catnap.
"What would you like?"
"I'll take butterscotch"
"Anything else?"
"Nope"
"Alrighty!"
I checked my phone for any notifications, and found one.

🔋89% 6:41
Dogday

dogday: are you ready for the introductions tomorrow?

yeah.. i think so :butterscotch

dogday: alrighty!

The waiter came back with the ice cream, and I tried it. It was probably the best ice cream I've ever had. But before I knew it.. I had already eaten it all.