Meeting Darry Curtis

I never knew my life was going to change after I moved to Tulsa. Before i was just a normal schoolgirl. I had perfect grades and a normal childhood. That is until my parents had left me. I remember it very clearly. They had left a note for me. It said "Y/N, We love you very much but we have to leave. It's for your safety. You will be living with your auntie Rebecca until you turn 18. We love you so much and hope to reunite with you one day. XOXO, mom and dad." It's been so long that i don't even remember what they look like. Anyways, after i got off my plane i went to this mechanic shop for help on where i can stay. There is when i met Darrel. The first time i saw him, i felt butterflies in my stomach. This feeling was so new to me because i never fell in love with someone before. He spotted me and asked "What can i do for you little lady?". God his voice was like heaven on earth. "Oh hi! I was wondering where i can find a place to stay until i can get an apartment?" I said quickly. He responded with "well i hate to break it to ya but there isn't really any place to stay here unless you buy a home.". So i was about to become homeless?!? "Oh i see. Well thanks for your help-" "i can give you a place to stay for a while." WHAT?? He was already letting me stay at his house and I didn't even get to know him first!!! "Well Thank you! And your name is?" I asked with a quiet tone. "The names Darrel. But you can call me Darry. How about you?" I spaced out for a moment but then i said coming back to my senses "O-oh! My name is Y/N L/N! I'm from Arizona!" "Well whats a pretty lady like you doing here in Oklahoma?" He asked in a flirting tone. I felt my cheeks get red and a frog in my throat. Lord this man was a like a drug that i got addicted to quick. "Well i just graduated high school last year so i wanted a fresh start!". After his shift ended we walked over to his house. "It may not look pretty but it's home." I understood him because i came from a house that was in poverty. He opened the door and all i saw was just boys. One was watching Mickey Mouse on tv and two boys were wrestling on the couch. I asked Darry "are they your friends?" "Well some of them are. I have two other brothers but i think they might be at the movies.". He pulled out a seat for me at his dinner table and offered " Would you like some dinner?" I couldn't say no because who knows, maybe he can cook amazing. "Sure!". He ended up making me some spaghetti and meatballs which was the most amazing dish I've ever ate. "Oh my gosh Darry This is amazing!!!!" i said in a loving way. "Aww it's nothin really" he said with his hand on the back of his neck blushing. I could tell that he really liked what i said. It was 10:30 at night and i was starting to feel tired so i asked Darry "Hey do you think you can show me to the room?" "Oh yeah of course!". We walked up the stairs to the rooms. There was only 2 rooms and his two brothers Ponyboy and Sodapop had already claimed that room. Which meant that i had to share a room with Darry.. I unpacked my suitcase and changed in the bathroom to my pink see through bathrobe. Of course i still wore my bra and underwear because I didn't want him to see me that way. "Wow. You look Beautiful.." he said adoringly. I was blushing so hard at that point and i felt like fainting. "T-thank you!". He took off his shirt and pants and I thought to myself " oh god he's beautiful." "Like what you see?~" he said seductively. I blushed and felt my whole face turn red. I covered my face with my hands and quickly got into his bed. "Goodnight Pretty girl~" he said. I started to stutter "g-good night!" And we fell asleep......

Authors note: HIIII i literally wrote this on my bed with a Jschlatt video but if you have any suggestions for this story go ahead and leave a comment! Ill try to update this story as much as i can since i do have a busy schedule this month but other wise ENJOYYYYYY