Woola finds her original poster

Woola Sheep is my Gametoons OC for Gaminggirl855 Gametoons roleplay!

Woola Sheep was walking around until she noticed a colorful poster with cyan and yellow on the corner of her eye, it was confused on why a poster would be hanged up so high considering she was very tall, heck taller and bigger than Catnap so a poster that was hanged higher up than her would make no sense as usually the posters were meant for people to see

Woola walked back to check the poster and saw a critter sheep drawn on it, though looked taller and a bit skinnier than the rest of the critters on other posters, and longer limbs as well, normally when they used to draw the critters on posters they would be drawn short and small. They drew this critter a little more taller and slim judging by the limbs.. And the name? It said Woola Sheep.. That's her!? Is that what she was supposed to look like? Despite the critter only having black and white, it was still more colorful than the bigger body Woola Sheep.. More vibrant colors than Woola while Woola stood out from the color patch and had more pastel colors making her less colorful..

Is that why she was rejected by the CEO and isolated? If that's the case then why didn't they throw her in garbage disposal like the other rejected smiling critters? Is it because she was too big? Then why didn't they just left her in the room to starve? Why did they chain her up? Woola pushed all the thoughts away only allowing one question to stay... That's how she was supposed to look like?

 That's how she was supposed to look like?