Akari Tentō's Orgins

As Akari and her mom sat in the empty room, the bright bleaching light above her making a slight hum sound, she was worried. Akari was young, too young to even understand these things, but she was still worried. She wanted to have a quirk, to fit in. As soon as she almost got lost in her thoughts, the opening of the door lured her back to reality, the doctor in the white cloak came back smiling.

"I bring good news, Mrs. Tento." Akari smiled, happy that there was no bad. "We have found Akari to have a quirk, but she might not experience anything right now, this quirk is a lot so its taking longer to develop." Akari didn't know what he meant, but as long as she heard 'she has a quirk' she was okay. "Oh that's great news. How about it Akari? Are you excited to see your Quirk?" Her mom said, breaking the silence. Akari nodded estaticly, she was so excited! She instantly flashed her mind to her best friend, Kenji, who got his own quirk a few days before hand.

"This is great news doc, thank you." Her mom said as she filled out papers with a scrabble of her pen. Soon enough, they were both in the car driving home. "Are you ready to tell Kenji?" Her mom asked, looking at Akari in the car mirror. "Yes! Can I go see him today?" Akari asked, which her mom chuckled. "Sorry Akari, I was planning on having a celebratory dinner for you. Can you wait to tell him till tomorrow?" She added, seeing her daughter frowning. Akari sighed, "Fine.. as long as we can have beef ramen." She giggled, and soon her own mother joined in.

They whirred past the glowing buildings and stores. Soon enough, she was home, sitting on the couch watching TV. She could not wait to tell Kenji. Kenji Nikkō was her best friend of all time, they met eachother since their mom's were elementary friends, and got them to meet. Their moms sticked together through out the years. Kenji seemed to hate and find Akari annoying, but Akari hoped and knew deep down he didn't. Soon enough, her mom called her to the dinner table. Where she and her family sat in silence eating the wonderful food her mom made.

Tomorrow was going to be great!

(Note: HEYYY! I changed this chapter bc it didn't fit the story I was now making- so yeah epic sauce, I'm def going to be writing these as my own fun and stuff, so yay yippie woo)

(Quick reminder aswell, this story is still being worked on as of right now! In the future some of the chapters may change or be updated, so don't take any mistakes or moments literally!)